Oracle has augmented the capabilities of its Hyperion financial analytics software with new modules to help bean counters streamline specific financial management tasks.
The Black Hat security conference will kick off next week in Barcelona, with training sessions and briefings from some of the most talented security researchers in the industry.
Clues uncovered in the iPhone OS 4.0 developer preview released Thursday suggest the next iPhone model may get a front-facing camera and a built-in camera flash.
Nokia on Friday said it will acquire MetaCarta, a privately-held company in Cambridge, Massachusetts, that specializes in finding content for location-aware services.
Microsoft on Friday started offering a new model of the Zune HD portable media player with built-in storage of 64GB, double that of previous models.
Apple on Thursday banned developers from using rival programming tools, including one from Adobe that was called an "end-around" last year, to create iPhone and iPad applications.
Intel this week reaffirmed its commitment to developing the Itanium processor, but also said it wants to grab market share with Xeon server chips in high-performance computing, where Itanium also plays.
A scam Facebook page offering the site's users a US$1,000 Ikea gift card took in nearly 40,000 victims Friday.
Responding to a change in the licensing terms for developers building applications for version 4.0 of the iPhone, a technology evangelist for Adobe Systems has told Apple to go perform an anatomically impossible act.
A Google researcher has published details of a Java virtual machine bug that could be used to run unauthorized programs on a computer.
James Gosling, the creator of the Java programming language, has resigned from Oracle, he announced in a blog entry on Friday
Bored with the fact that Lenovo ThinkPads come only in basic black? Not any more. The <a href="http://shop.lenovo.com/us/landing_pages/thinkpad/2010/Edge">ThinkPad Edge</a> is not only available in fire-engine red (as well as matte or glossy black), ...
Television manufacturer LG Electronics and has partnered with Telstra to bring the BigPond Movies online video download service to LG’s upcoming LCD, LED and plasma TVs.
Oracle has moved Solaris onto its quarterly security patch schedule, meaning users of the Sun Microsystems operating system will now know months in advance when they will be getting security updates.
Nokia has launched a version of its Comes With Music download service without digital rights management (DRM) for the Chinese market, the phone manufacturer said on Thursday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD