Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Video software developer Gotuit Media has sued Microsoft, claiming that its Silverlight multimedia software infringes several of the company's patents.
Later this year, Asustek will offer a version of its Eee PC mini-laptops with built-in 3G (third generation mobile telecommunications) to compete with rivals that are doing the same, a company representative said.
The US Sony Playstation Web site is the latest high-profile victim of a hacker attack on business sites that's spreading malware at breakneck pace, says a security vendor.
A vulnerability in a Web server contributed to attacks on some 300 Web sites in Lithuania last week, according to a computer security expert.
As predicted, hackers tried to trick users into downloading the Storm bot Trojan Friday by unleashing a flood of Fourth of July spam bearing links to malicious sites, several security companies reported.
eBay has pulled the pin on its controversial plan that would have forced all Australian users into using PayPal.
Telstra is in dispute with six different ISPs, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission announced in a recent statement. The ACCC received separate notifications from the ISPs under Part XIC of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
PC and notebook vendor, Acer, has made its first steps into the developing Netbook category and launched the Aspire One in Australia.
On July 7, otherwise known as Bungie Day, Halo fans will be on the receiving end of a new Halo 3 map, gamer pics and a Bungie Day Xbox 360 dashboard theme, all for free on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Human error is to blame for a transaction error which caused thousands of Westpac customers to miss payments, be overcharged and overpaid early yesterday.
A touch screen device that aims to address the issue of social isolation in Australia's elderly population, is nearing commercial rollout.
Virgin Media sent 800 UK customers letters warning them about participating in illegal file sharing.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW