Google on Thursday said its enterprise search appliance will now show relevant Twitter posts alongside internal and external search results.
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
The Wireless Gigabit Alliance has completed its specification for a technology to deliver as much as 7G bps (bits per second) over a very high unlicensed frequency band.
Backers of two competing specifications for delivering voice over LTE mobile data networks have heralded demonstrations in the past two days, while mobile giant Ericsson apparently dropped its support for one of the systems.
NASA is looking to reduce the deadly impact of helicopter crashes on their pilots and passengers with what the agency calls a high-tech honeycomb airbag known as a deployable energy absorber.
Sun Microsystems officials introduced on Thursday Sun's upgrades to three Java-based technologies, including the company's latest implementation of enterprise Java. But they were silent on the elephant in the room: How the company's efforts might be ...
2010 should be a watershed year for Avaya, which has been reinventing itself for the past three years and is just about to take on the challenge of acquiring and integrating the enterprise assets of Nortel.
Dell will offer Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) network interface cards in all of its servers. The move by the world's largest server provider is sure to bolster adoption of the nascent data transport protocol in enterprise data centers.
Nokia's plan to close flagship stores in New York and Chicago makes perfect sense.
Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, opened the Realising Our Broadband Future conference in Sydney and was joined by a host of notable speakers.
Samsung has revealed a bit more about Bada, a new mobile phone platform that's supposed to bring apps to cheaper smartphones.
Red Hat has open sourced a virtual desktop protocol it acquired last year, called the Simple Protocol for Independent Computing Environment (SPICE), in the hope of fostering its wider adoption.
A Mozilla official today pointed Firefox users to the extension that adds Microsoft's Bing to the list of the browser's search engines after Google's CEO downplayed consumers' privacy concerns.
An up-and-coming lightweight data interchange format for Web applications, considered by a growing number of people to be an alternative to XML, has gotten a boost from the standards body Ecma.
With the less-than-stellar James Cameron's Avatar: The Game serving as the only current example of 3D stereoscopic gaming, you might be surprised to hear that the future is indeed bright for the display technology. Insight Media has just released a r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- BMW teams up with Intel, Mobileye to make a self-driving car by 2021
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD