People logging on to their Twitter accounts this morning found a new feature waiting for them.
After hitting a grand slam with the iPhone, Apple can't be too happy with some of the early reaction to the iPad. On message boards, Twitter, blogs, and Facebook, a recurring theme has been to compare the device to a "giant iPod touch."
A move to the cloud will enable new kinds of applications that public safety and law enforcement agencies can use to do their jobs better, Microsoft’s CEO said during its annual Worldwide Public Safety Symposium on Wednesday.
If our experience here and the chatter on Twitter is any indication, then the answer is that it sure looks as though the Internet gagged on an iPad.
A recent Facebook feature can be exploited to be a cyber-bullying tool in the wrong hands, a security vendor warns.
GamePro is reporting live from Apple's press event--check out our feed here. At the event, the company has just announced a device called the iPad, which seemingly merges two of the company's most popular products--the iPhone and the Macbook.
Software developers already building applications for Apple's wildly popular iPhone are gearing up for the new Apple tablet device announced today, anticipating new opportunities for their software as well as tweaks they will have to make to their co...
Very soon, we'll know whether Apple has changed the world again. The company has scheduled a press conference for 1 p.m. Eastern time today. For months now, the rumor mills and blogosphere have been abuzz with speculation that Apple will debut a new ...
A widely deployed system intended to reduce on-line payment card fraud is fraught with security problems, according to University of Cambridge researchers.
Facebook will have another first under its belt tonight.
Twitter appears to have mostly held up under the barrage of tweets hitting the micro-blogging site during Apple's announcement of the iPad today.
I heard a rumor that everyone's sick of hearing rumors about the Apple tablet. I hate to speculate, but I'm pretty sure this one is true.
The new version of Sybase's flagship database system software, released Wednesday, will be the first version that can be run entirely within working memory.
Oracle Corp. today promised to aggressively push its newly acquired MySQL open-source database, rather than kill it.
The new nReader by BenQ launched in Taipei on Wednesday as part of the Taipei International Book Exhibition (TIBE) 2010, and the company is already planning note-taking capabilities for its next generation model due out in April.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT