The Rudd Government’s proposed internet filtering system could have a big effect on online gaming in Australia. During a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra yesterday, Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Ec...
GSM BlackBerry users who felt snubbed by RIM's recent releases, like the Storm 2 and Tour 9630 on Verizon, can finally get in on the new device action. RIM took the wraps off BlackBerry Bold 9700, an update to the popular BlackBerry Bold 9000, which ...
Law enforcement agencies can count a few recent victories against cybercriminals, but agents say the battle against them isn't getting any easier.
Apple's new 27-inch iMac is so beautifully designed that it's easy to look past its most glaring defects. Yes, there are other 27-inch displays out there, but I've yet to see one with the 2560x1440 resolution that Apple is offering. This approaches t...
LG Electronics, Research in Motion, Samsung Electronics and Sharp will all make mobile phones with support for a specification for software widgets set by a group of mobile operators, the Joint Innovation Lab (JIL) said on Wednesday.
There's never been a better time to get involved in cybercrime.
Extreme Networks on Wednesday announced a new set of enterprise wireless LAN products based on Motorola technology as part of a broader partnership that will also produce a unified control system for both wired and wireless infrastructure.
A cloud storage provider that designed its system from the ground up to meet enterprise needs is ready to offer its service to the world.
Today it's the stuff of video games but Toyota is experimenting with joystick control for a new breed of compact cars and transporters. The world's biggest car maker built the technology into a couple of concept vehicles that were on display Wednesda...
Users are most concerned about Windows 7's migration and application compatibility issues, according to a sweeping survey of online forums, Web sites and social networking services, a support firm said today.
Arm Holdings has introduced a processor for smartphones and other devices that it says will be cheaper, and more powerful and energy-efficient than the two ARM processors it will supplant. The company expects that the new chip will also help it ward ...
Borderless networks will address the region's IT's evolving need for collaboration because it will allow working at anytime from anywhere, according to Cisco Asia Pacific. "
Microsoft has reached collaboration agreements with Twitter and Facebook to get their members' public status updates and messages indexed and presented in useful ways on the Bing search engine.
Europe's head of competition has criticized Oracle for what she characterized as a lack of cooperation over the investigation of Oracle's planned acquisition of Sun Microsystems, a spokesman for the European Commission said.
The release of Microsoft's Windows 7 should increase adoption of desktop virtualization technology, but won't necessarily cause a massive shift from physical to virtual desktops, a VMware executive said this week.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC