Due to prevailing privacy concerns, several Facebook members are thinking to quit the popular social networking site -- at least 60% of them -- according to a latest survey conducted by IT security firm, Sophos.
Like it or not, Facebook has become a fact of life. Many of us depend on the service to share our interests and life events with our friends. In my experience, Facebook membership is hard to resist (peer pressure), and even harder to give up once you...
Google may be getting ready to launch its fabled Google TV set-top box during the company's Google I/O developer conference on Thursday, according to the latest rumors. The search giant may also make an Android announcement, possibly introducing Andr...
Cisco announced plans to acquire privately held CoreOptics, a designer of digital signal processing technology for optical networking applications, for $99 million in cash.
When you're auto giant BMW, with 24 production sites in 13 countries, you're going to have your share of important business applications.
Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
<a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/management/careers-hr/people-management/news/index.cfm?newsId=19270">Vodafone</a> has said a system standardisation programme will play a key role in delivering it with £2 billion worth of savings by 2012.
Juniper Networks' <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/051710-juniper-collapses-data-center.html">announcement</a> this week of switches and routers designed to flatten and simplify legacy networks is the latest sign that this company has n...
According to a group of venture capitalists, technology trends to watch for range from social networking to health maintenance and an emergence of new companies.
Hewlett-Packard has extended a worldwide recall program for batteries that could cause laptops to overheat and pose a fire hazard.
My oh my, the air is smelling sweet today.
Dell reported its first increase in quarterly profits for two years on Thursday, helped by an uptick in commercial spending and its ongoing efforts to reduce costs.
The news this week of Google's open-source release of the HD video codec VP8 plays into the ongoing debate over which video codec browsers can use to display high-definition video without a plug-in, such as Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight.
Beta customers named in two click fraud lawsuits Microsoft filed this week maintain their innocence, and both say they assisted the software giant in investigating the source of the problem.
Handheld translators for barks and meows. Laser tag for cats. Who would have imagined that so many brilliant and bizarre tech gadgets are available for today's pet owner? Whether you want to keep your pet safe, spy on its daily sojourns, or simply ke...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC