A mobile phone with Google's Android operating system that was delayed in China will now ship next week, in the latest sign that Android has gone largely unscathed by a row between Google and the Chinese government.
A legal firm which has accused a number of Brits of illegally file-sharing, is being investigated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
Criminals re-used an attack from 2008 to hit the Internet with a huge wave of ransomware in recent weeks, a security company has reported.
While Microsoft still isn't commenting on whether current Windows Mobile phones will be upgradeable to its new Windows Phone 7 software, it has finally officially revealed that existing applications won't work on the new platform.
Apple's iPad will fly out of stores when it goes on sale in four weeks, and will build momentum through the back-to-school and into the holiday selling seasons, analysts said today.
A new industry group is trying to apply open-source principles to the design and construction of data centers, which it says could accelerate the use of new technologies and increase competition in the industry.
With its acquisition of DocVerse, announced Friday, Google is offering an online component to Microsoft Word before Microsoft does so itself.
Full-body scanners were installed at Boston Logan International Airport on Friday, a technology that some see as important in identifying terrorist threats but which others worry is an invasion of privacy.
Telecom company Tata Communications has announced record growth for business volumes despite the recession and continued investments in global infrastructure, services and emerging market initiatives.
People who stayed at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites in Los Angeles last year and used their credit or debit card to eat there should keep a close eye on their bank statements.
Hewlett-Packard has been forced to reduce the amount of profit it reported last quarter to cover additional costs awarded against its EDS division in a lawsuit brought by British Sky Broadcasting in the U.K.
Microsoft will discontinue development of Windows Essential Business Server as of June 30, the company announced via a blog.
Cisco Systems will stop developing and making WiMax base stations to concentrate on the IP (Internet Protocol) networks that sit behind them.
We're down to the final weeks before the debut of Apple's famed iPad. Even with the sale date set, though, plenty of pressing questions remain about the highly hyped device.
In a letter from Xbox Live's Marc Whitten, the Xbox Team announced changes to the Xbox Live code of conduct today that allow all gamers to freely express "race, nationality, religion and sexual orientation in Gamertags and profiles."
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD