Imation Wednesday unveiled the Atom Flash Drive, a 1.5-in. long portable storage device that is no larger than a paperclip and can store up to 8GB of digital files.
Yahoo has fixed a vulnerability in its Web mail site that could allow a hacker to get access to a person's account.
The Seven Network will be teaming up with TiVo to offer a Personal Video Recorder to Australian customers from July.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will be offering HTC's Touch Diamond handset, which is being marketed as an 'iPhone killer', next month.
The Australian iTunes store is now offering purchasable downloads of popular TV series to its Australian customers.
Hewlett-Packard and Hitachi boosted their existing blade server offerings on Tuesday, with Hitachi upgrading its systems with the latest Intel chips and Hewlett-Packard combining blades to create a specially configured appliance that can handle deman...
In a somewhat predictable turn of events, the early release of a user-playable component of the upcoming Spore video game has led to the creation of a series of animations that are a little more explicit than the game's developers probably expected.
The Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) this week released its audit on the government's third sale of Telstra shares, T3, concluding that the sale represented effective and efficient use of public money despite lavish hotel bills for a roadshow ...
The mystery behind why the new iPhone is so cheap may be solved, with market researcher iSuppli saying it costs just US$173 to make.
Google is close to landing a contract with the NSW Department of Education and Training to support 1.3 million students with Gmail.
People who bought songs from Microsoft's now-defunct MSN Music service will get three more years to move the music to new devices and operating systems after a change of course by the company.
The spam and malware tsunami continues to cast a mounting shadow over the Internet this week.
English researchers have developed a robot that can not only create 3-D replicas of objects like shoes and door handles - it also can replicate itself.
Sony and Sony Ericsson have come out on top of the latest Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics, although most companies saw their scores drop due to a new ranking system based on wider criteria.
Following his concerns over consumer representation in the communications sector, the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, announced funding this week to assist in the proposal for the establishment ...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW