HP has introduced a solution that enables clients to architect their environments for change by accelerating the deployment and management automation of private and public cloud, according to a release.
Citrix claims to have cracked one of the limitations of desktop virtualisation - how to continue working when a machine is offline. Citrix has announced a beta release of XenClient, its client-side virtualisation product that allows users to continue...
Double Take Software is set to offer desktop virtualisation to the smaller business, saying that the approach taken by the likes of VMware and Citrix is too focused on the demands of the large enterprise.
The Pitch: Having data in silos makes storage complex, says Manish Goel, NetApp's executive vice president of product operations. Goel says the company's software allows enterprises to manage different types of storage systems, such as network-attach...
Microsoft held a major launch event this week to unveil Office 2010--the latest release of it's venerable and dominant office productivity suite. As with any major product release, Office 2010 has a variety of new and updated features, but do any of ...
"Can you hear me now?" As much marketing hype as 3G wireless networks have received, the fact remains that customers of all the major wireless providers are frequently frustrated with their service's poor voice quality and dropped calls. With 4G loom...
The Australian newspaper has announced today that it will launch the first domestic newspaper application for the Apple iPad.
It’s one thing to know what the next iPhone is going to look like. It’s an entirely different matter to know what phones will be like a few years down the road.
iiNet is convinced the Federal Court will reaffirm and strengthen its earlier copyright judgement which cleared the company of copyright breaches.
Office 2010 can be used for up to 180 days without providing a product activation key, Microsoft confirmed today.
Google's groundbreaking model for selling Android phones from a single Web site is about to become history.
NASA's space shuttle Atlantis lifted off at 2:20 p.m. EDT today, heading out on the final mission of its 25-year career.
Microsoft is urging users to dump the aged Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) with a campaign that claims the browser is past its expiration date.
Manufacturing problems that delayed the release of Nvidia's high-end Fermi chip family have eased, giving the company a boost in terms of sales and gross margin, the company's chief financial officer said Thursday.
The smartphone revolution is gathering pace, with GfK Temax reporting a 149 per cent increase in retail spending on the devices in a year.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BSA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC