CRM vendor RightNow announced a new SaaS (software as a service) pricing and licensing model on Thursday that it says provides customers with fairer, clearer deals. The company also issued a "Cloud Challenge" to competitors, urging them to adopt simi...
Apple's iPad could drive total tablet sales for the year as high as 10.5 million devices, a Gartner Research analyst said today.
Microsoft is betting the cloud will deliver it and its customers the most opportunities for innovation and development. And according to CEO Steve Ballmer, five key reasons are driving the company's confidence in - and technology strategy for - cloud...
Google recently extended what it describes as highly advanced and sophisticated data backup and recovery to all components of its Apps communication and collaboration suite.
The LG GS290 Cookie Fresh isn't yet available on planet Earth, but you can find it on Planet Reseller, the part of the Cebit trade show reserved for distributors and resellers.
Sony is countering Apple by developing its own handheld products that include a tablet-like device and a smartphone that can download and play PlayStation games, The Wall Street Journal said in a news report on Thursday.
Microsoft has announced it will ship two security updates on Tuesday to patch eight vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
Seventy percent of the 40,000 people who work on software at Microsoft are in some way working in the cloud, CEO Steve Ballmer said Thursday at the University of Washington.
IBM researchers are a step closer to developing chips that use pulses of light instead of electrical signals to carry information between them.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released two publications as part of the Australasian Consumer Fraud Taskforce’s 2010 Fraud Week campaign, which aims to educate people and businesses on the risks of online shopping.
The Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) has stomped on arguments an R18+ rating will help curb illegal video games downloading.
Communications minister Stephen Conroy has voiced his support for the launch of digital broadcasting by TVS, Sydney’s community television station. TVS, which began broadcasting in February 2006, is the first community television station in Australia...
Mana Bar, Australia's first licensed video game venue, is opening its doors on Saturday, 20 March in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
The Federal Court of Australia has found that online retailer, Ozdirect Online Brands Pty Ltd, engaged in misleading and deceptive conduct.
A group of researchers plans to release a version of the Firefox browser that includes the built-in ability to view 3D graphics, a capability that could open the door for more interactive Web pages from developers.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW