A federal court in Connecticut has ordered a certification test help-site to stop publishing Microsoft-related materials after the software maker sued the company, claiming that it was selling actual certification exam questions.
IBM has quietly released the first technology from its acquisition of XIV, the Israeli grid storage start-up headed by a former EMC guru, but the product appears to lack some high-end features and is targeted at only a very limited set of customers.
Victorian police have raided the Doveton home of a 65 year old man, seizing over 12,000 pirated DVDs.
Now a subsidiary, Chariot will cease trading on the ASX from tomorrow.
The Federal Government is considering expanding the purview of the National Do Not Call Register to include all telephone and fax numbers, and is seeking input from the community.
IT managers around the U.S. are falling in love with SSDs (solid state drives) in enterprise servers because they solve two major headaches: they run so fast they can replace multiple HDDs (hard disk drives) and they help reduce the electric bill.
Bill Gates, chairman, co-founder and former head of Microsoft, has predicted that continual expansion of Internet services will provoke a revolution in software development.
A US federal judge in Boston Thursday refused to lift a temporary restraining order preventing three MIT students from publicly discussing details of several security vulnerabilities that they found in the electronic ticketing system used by the city...
A recent phishing scam targeting users of Apple's .Mac and MobileMe online services has successfully duped hundreds into divulging credit card and other personal information, a security company said Thursday.
My editor's unhappy with me because I just filed this column rather late. I'm guilty as charged -- I had a chance to watch Roger Federer, Venus Williams, and Rafael Nadal, who is so the best tennis player in the world it's not even funny. All three p...
Microsoft has been fairly reticent about the development of the next client version of its Windows OS, code-named Windows 7. But in a blog entry Thursday, Microsoft said it will finally give developers their first in-depth look at the OS at its forth...
Intel has released part of the draft specification for USB 3.0, a move that could speed up the release of the next-generation data transfer standard.
The number of hosted e-mail seats will grow by nearly 40 percent in the next four years, with small-to-midsize businesses contributing to a portion of the boost, according to a new study by The Radicati Group.
Replacing different-capacity WAN accelerators with a standard-sized but software-limited box can cut costs and reduce upgrade woes, Expand Networks has claimed.
Defying a bad economy and what is normally a bad season for computer chip sales, worldwide PC microprocessor shipments in the second quarter of this year reached what IDC analysts called record levels.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW