Growth at PayPal and its core auction business helped eBay beat analyst expectations for the fourth quarter.
Hitachi Australia has revealed that it is sponsoring the 2010 Sydney Festival, donating six installation-grade LCD projectors for use in the foyer of the Seymour Centre.
Mobile operator 3 Scandinavia on Wednesday signed a deal with Ericsson to roll out broadband at 42 Mbps and then 84 Mbps in its Swedish and Danish 3G networks.
Taiwan's biggest DRAM maker, Nanya Technology, reported its first net profit in nearly three years on Wednesday, as DRAM prices rose and demand remained strong in the fourth quarter of last year.
The malicious software used to steal information from companies such as Google contains code that links it to China, a security researcher said Tuesday
Hackers have managed to deface several hundred Web sites hosted by Network Solutions, the company said Tuesday.
Opera has acquired AdMarvel, which has developed a product suite that manages how ads are delivered to mobile phones, the Norwegian Web browser company said on Wednesday.
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
It's been a big week for social networking.
Wipro achieved revenue growth in its IT services business in the quarter ended Dec. 31, indicating that demand for outsourced services is picking up but is not yet at levels seen before the recession, it said Wednesday.
The FBI was so cavalier -- and telecom companies so eager to help -- that a verbal request or even one written on a Post-it note was enough for operators to hand over customer phone records, according to a damning report released on Wednesday by the ...
Web content providers based in the U.S. should think twice before entering the Chinese market, given a track record of censorship and attempts by the government there to monitor the Internet activities of dissidents, a group of China watchers said We...
Google's investigation of a cyberattack that rocked the company's infrastructure in mid-December includes a probe of its staff in China, a source familiar with the investigation said on Monday.
Samsung Electronics and Rambus on Tuesday announced they had settled outstanding claims over licensing, which should net Rambus more than US$700 million over the next five years.
Responding to its widely reported and massive data breach that took place a year ago, Heartland Payment Systems will be moving to an end-to-end encryption system for payment transactions, according to Chairman and CEO Robert Carr.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle RDBMS) 160908/AP/510Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW