Actions reveal more than words, we know, and companies are watching carefully, using <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/523013/Using_Predictive_Analytics_to_Tap_More_Profitable_Customers">business intelligence and analytics</a> tools to figure out w...
Unlike other markets where venture capital firms may actively chase investments in sectors perceived to be "hot," Australian firms tend to steer clear of fads in technology or other industries, say longtime observers.
DevFest AU, an Australia event for developers hosted by Google, will kick off in Sydney in June.
Telstra has revamped its home fixed line and broadband bundles. Three new bundles have been introduced, each of which will continue to provide unlimited local calls, along with either capped or unlimited STD calls.
An overwhelming majority of IT leaders handle their business intelligence (BI) in-house now, but a recent CIO survey suggests that will change in the next three years.
After the system's reveal at the Nintendo press conference, Nintendo has unveiled a larger list of titles in development for the 3DS, including additional franchises like Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Star Fox, and Paper Mario.
EA has held their big E3 press conference at the Orpheum Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, demonstrating upcoming games they have scheduled to come out in 2010 and 2011.
Needing to start with a bang after watching rivals Microsoft and Nintendo make huge waves with their conferences, Sony got their E3 presentation off to a terrific start by showcasing the third installment in their award winning Killzone series. The d...
The vuvuzela: some love it, many loathe it. The buzzing "instrument" has been a source of controversy at the FIFA World Cup in South Africa -- so much so that there are even tutorials for ridding your football recordings of the sound (and some broadc...
It sounds like Nintendo's new 3DS handheld will offer optional software installs, a feature available for some time on Sony's PSP, but unavailable to DS owners.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today released a series of 1.8-in. solid state drives (SSD) to offer a storage upgrade for products such as netbooks, ultra-thin notebooks and tablets.
Qualcomm faces another antitrust complaint in Europe, this time filed by Icera, a U.K. fabless semiconductor company.
According to press reports, AOL has finally got rid of its Bebo albatross.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
The widespread adoption of smartphones across the globe is going to bring in the third wave of 3G networks use, consequently driving network traffic up and leading to congestion, executives from Nokia Siemens Networks remarked Tuesday.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Gov & Remedy/Service Now backgroundNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC