Google is investigating a growing number of reports that hackers are breaking into legitimate Gmail accounts and then using them to send spam messages.
VMware's revenue jumped 35 percent in the first quarter, the company said Tuesday, another sign that businesses are opening their wallets again for enterprise IT purchases.
Solid state drives are appearing in all types of gear these days. We tested seven SSD-based products – three PCIe boards, two SAN systems, a server blade system and a standalone SSD.
Google and other online companies need to stop "willfully" disregarding privacy laws in many countries when rolling out new products or privacy policies, or they may face fines and other sanctions, data protection commissioners from 10 countries said...
European IT and telecom ministers called for the introduction of open standards and interoperability in government procurement of IT on Monday, sparking applause from the industry.
Facebook has closed Lite, the stripped-down version of its site aimed at users who wanted a simpler experience than the main site offers.
Left 4 Dead 2's first DLC campaign, The Passing, is due out next week on the Xbox 360, allowing gamers to see the characters of the two zombie-killing sims interact with each other.
Samsung has developed a 20nm process for manufacturing NAND flash memory chips -- leapfrogging the 25nm process unveiled less than three months ago by IMFT, the joint venture between Intel and Micron. Intel and Micron may be forced to engage in a fla...
The fluffy clouds and light pastel color scheme are the last things you'd associate with Bionic Commando Rearmed, but that may be the developers' intent with the website design behind their new studio, Might and Delight.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
Microsoft today patched 25 vulnerabilities in Windows, Exchange and Office, including nine marked "critical," the company's highest threat ranking.
After testing endpoint and perimeter data loss prevention products, we conclude our series with a look at data loss prevention tools that can do both.
In the wake of high profile cyber-bullying cases -- such as the one that led to a teenage suicide in 2006 -- social networking sites have been tightening the belt on Internet security.
A week after Web hosting company Network Solutions dealt with a large-scale infection of WordPress-driven blogs, the company acknowledged that other sites it hosts have been compromised.
The information stolen from Google in cyberattacks late last year included a password system that gives users access to multiple services after just one login, according to a news report.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCITCM Technical Specialist - SydneyNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Project Manager Financial PlanningVIC
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW