Up to 90 percent of CIOs have yet to begin the Vista roll-out, according to research released this week. And CIOs have little interest in deploying the iPhone as a corporate tool either.
LinkedIn, the social-networking site for career advancement and professional interactions, closed a funding round that values it at US$1 billion, something the company considers a validation to its particular approach to this market.
EzyDVD, Australia's largest online DVD store, confirmed today that it will be launching a movie download service, EzyDownload. The new service, which has been in active development for five months, is set to be launched in September this year.
StreamMyGame.com released a new version of its software yesterday that allows games to be played remotely on 'ultra-mobile PCs', including the popular Asus Eee PC ultraportable. The new update is targeted towards Eee PC and Ebox computers, along with...
Microsoft is moving into the TV advertising realm with the acquisition of Navic Networks, which specializes in delivering targeted, interactive ads to users of digital cable set-top boxes.
A targeted advertising vendor being used by several US broadband providers hijacks browsers, spies on users and employs man-in-the-middle attacks, according to a report released Wednesday by two advocacy groups.
Intel could give its Classmate PC a user interface similar to One Laptop Per Child's XO laptop, with the chip maker preparing a version of the Sugar UI found on OLPC's laptops for its educational laptop.
When it comes to online data theft, credit card numbers and bank account data are so 2007.
Sony ekes out another win over Microsoft's Xbox 360 console in the month of May, while Nintendo reigns supreme with Wii and DS sales.
In a surprising blow to HDTV adoption, a new survey from Pike & Fischer Broadband Advisory Services showed that of all the "new" services lusted after by consumers today, high-def fell surprisingly short of Internet broadband as the "most desired" te...
HP Wednesday announced an expanded partnership with VMware to jointly develop software to manage VMware hypervisor technology.
Don't believe anything you've heard about in-game advertising from basically every video game news outlet to date, because a new study found that 82 per cent of consumers love them unconditionally.
Despite flagging sales and rampant piracy, PC game companies say the platform is thriving, much like consoles, given the success of several MMO games.
Red Hat is beefing up its virtualization strategy with a new embeddable hypervisor and management console, it announced Wednesday at the Red Hat Summit conference in Boston.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW