While it may not be on the scale of the BP oil spill, Apple and AT&T do have a public relations debacle on their hands as iPhone fans are furious about the collapse of AT&T's online preorder system.
Following two rough weeks of buggy service, Twitter warned its users that more downtime should be expected over the next two weeks. The outages affecting Twitter have been the worst since last October, said Sean Garett, the company's head of communic...
It's 9:00 in the morning, or 3:00 in the afternoon, or even 10:00 at night. Do you know what your users are up to?
Hewlett-Packard plans to use Yahoo's advertising network in a pilot program that will deliver targeted advertisements for content printed with its latest line of Web-connected printers.
Eucalyptus Systems has released an update to the commercial version of its private cloud software, Eucalyptus Enterprise Edition.
North Korea, one of the world's few remaining information black holes, has taken the first step toward a fully fledged connection to the Internet. But a connection, if it comes, is unlikely to mean freedom of information for North Korea's citizens.
As the great sci-fi novelist Robert A. Heinlein once said, "One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." It is this spirit that inspires many of the artists of the House of Linux (and by extension, the House of Open Source). They poke fun at oth...
Microsoft officially completed its <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/198906/microsoft_completes_rollout_of_office_2010.html">rollout of Office 2010</a> on Tuesday by releasing its new productivity suite to retail stores, and ending the Office 2...
The come-on is enticing: Replace that expensive, high-maintenance Microsoft Exchange platform -- and maybe some of your other Microsoft software -- with Google's Apps Premier service for a low, low price of $50 per user per year.
In a first-of-its kind lawsuit, an IT staffing firm has accused one of its former employees of violating the terms of her non-compete agreements through her conduct on LinkedIn.
A helicopter that wirelessly sends video to its controlling iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch will be available in the U.S. in September, France-based Parrot announced this week at the E3 game expo in Los Angeles.
Unsure that market forces alone can do the job, PayPal is betting Singapore's government can spur the development and adoption of mobile e-commerce applications in the Southeast Asian city-state.
WASHINGTON - As Hewlett-Packard expands its galaxy of devices, from handhelds to large servers and new networking products from its recent acquisition of 3Com, it's increasing the automation and management capabilities of its systems tools at a simil...
Facing continued pressure from Apple and other smartphone makers, Nokia on Wednesday warned that its second quarter earnings would be lower than expected.
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT