Microsoft began making SQL Server 2008 available to users today, slightly behind schedule but still making good on its goal of releasing an upgrade to its flagship database within three years of shipping the previous version.
The Optometrists Association Australia (OAA) has warned that Australian office workers are at a high risk of computer eye fatigue.
LG Electronics has released a smartphone which specifically tailors for users in regional areas.
iiNet announced on Wednesday that its broadband customers will be able to watch up to four live matches every round of the 2008/09 Barclays English Premier League for free, or as iiNet put it "for sweet FA".
High Tech Computer (HTC) will soon ship its one millionth Touch Diamond handset, just a few months after its launch in June, despite stiff competition from Apple's iPhone 3G.
With an eye for larger adoption of Linux, Google is actively working with open-source developers to integrate its applications in the OS, a Linux developer said on Tuesday.
What's so funny about information security? A lot if you read some of the bios that security experts have written about themselves in the official Black Hat conference guide. A tip of the Black Hat to the funniest excerpts from the official bios:
Just when it didn't seem like things could get any worse for the global DRAM market, a Chinese crackdown on pirated goods ahead of the Olympic Games has sent chip prices even lower.
Bill Baker, Microsoft Distinguished Engineer and general manager of business intelligence applications for the Microsoft Office Business Platform team, is leaving the company, Microsoft announced Tuesday.
The International Olympic Committee is launching its own video channel for the games in cooperation with YouTube, to territories in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, the IOC said Monday.
Players in the solid-state drive industry need to unite and establish an umbrella organization that establishes standards that define the technology, like its performance, a Sun Microsystems executive said on Monday.
Malware threats on the Web grew at an exponential rate over the first half of 2008, security experts say.
IBM Tuesday marked its 10 years of participation in Linux and open source by introducing new software, upgrades to existing platforms and an open source code contribution focused on supercomputing.
Red Hat and project contributors have released alpha code for Fedora 10, the next version of the community-sponsored, free and open-source Linux distribution that will include enhancements to the audio, security and wireless-connection features of th...
Cisco Systems on Tuesday posted solid if unspectacular revenue growth for its fiscal fourth quarter, reporting sales of US$10.4 billion, up 10 percent from a year earlier, despite economic weakness in some parts of the world.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW