Memory cards based on a new specification will boost storage of consumer electronics to as much as 2TB, the SD Association said Thursday.
Enterprises with at least 1,000 employees are more interested in cloud-based virtual servers than companies with fewer employees, Forrester Research says in a new report.
HP has designed a new portfolio of hardware, software, and services, aimed at reducing costs and saving resource, particularly for businesses involved in Web 2.0, cloud and high-performance computing.
Sony has developed a new type of alkaline manganese button-cell that contains no mercury and will put it on sale later this year, it said Wednesday.
Microsoft said today that it will pull the plug on its Money personal finance program at the end of this month, citing competition from banks, brokerage firms and unspecified Web sites as the reason.
Nortel customers remain optimistic despite the company's precarious situation, officials of Nortel's largest enterprise user group said this week.
As the automobile industry sheds jobs, it comes as good news that over the last decade or so the Internet has created 1.2 million jobs, many paying higher salaries than average, a new study finds.
Former Nortel executives want to buy the beleaguered company, but need a US$1 billion loan from the Canadian government, according to reports from Canada.
Cisco is predicting that the advent of 4G> services will lead to an explosion of new video applications that will transform telecom service providers into what the company is dubbing "experience providers".
Any manufacturers who want their devices to work on Verizon's upcoming Long Term Evolution network will have to give them the ability to support IPv6.
LG Electronics has announced the launch of its LH50 LCD television, which uses a 200Hz refresh rate for high quality motion handling.
Creative Technology has announced the release of its popular EP-630 and EP-650 headphones in a wider range of colours. Most colours are currently available in the company’s online store, and stock will be available in approved Australian retail store...
Eye-Fi today added to its popular line of wireless and geo tagging-capable memory cards. Called the Eye-Fi Pro, the newest SDHC wireless memory card has 4GB of storage and is geared toward professional photographers and serious photo hobbyists.
A recently formed group has proposed a standard for high-definition video surveillance systems that allows HDTV signals to be transmitted digitally over conventional closed-circuit TV media without packetization.
HP announced the addition of several new servers to its HP ProLiant server portfolio that reportedly provide advances in energy efficiency, performance and manageability, delivering increased value for every IT dollar.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
- Microsoft enters the notebook market with Surface Book
- No need to panic: European Commission upbeat about Safe Harbor ruling
- iPhone 6s Plus review: Apple fans deserve a better phablet
- Atlassian takes JIRA beyond the development world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW