Start-up Infineta Systems is coming out of stealth mode just in time to reveal that it is working on one of the knotty problems raised this week at the EMC World conference – how to connect data centers efficiently for backup, replication and cloud s...
Mozilla CEO John Lilly will leave the nonprofit company as soon as it can find a replacement, ending his more than two years at the helm of the maker of Firefox.
Wireless LAN vendor Meru Networks reported Tuesday its initial first-quarter results as a publicly traded company. It posted strong revenue growth, but not enough to overcome a net loss.
Visa Inc. last week sent a fraud alert to banks and payment processors warning them to look out for a "large batch settlement fraud scheme" involving a merchant account in East Europe.
Sprint and Samsung this week launched yet another messaging-oriented low-cost phone, the Samsung Seek sporting both a touchscreen and a slide-out QWERT keyboard. The Seek is available immediately for $30 after rebates and with a two-year contract. Ta...
Microsoft Tuesday issued two security updates detailing patches for applications in Windows and Office that the company deemed critical, because one of the vulnerabilities could sneak up on administrators via third-party software installations.
The next time you choose an emoticon to spice up a comment about a company, product or service online, know this: There's a chance that a software program is capturing the sentiment expressed by your smiley or frowny for analysis.
Mozilla plans to ship a beta of Firefox 4 next month, and a final by the end of November, a company executive said yesterday.
Mozilla, with its planned Firefox 4 browser, intends to make the browser "super-duper fast" and enable use of standard Web technologies including HTML5 and beyond, a Mozilla official said in a blog entry this week.
Twitter Tuesday confirmed that it is working on new features designed to help companies use the microblogging site to grow their business.
Toshiba will take its first step towards mass production of a new generation of memory chips later this year when it begins construction of a new factory in Japan.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
The Herschel Space Observatory has made a major finding - a hole in space.
Despite the unrelenting hype around cloud computing, it's just one aspect of several that will shape the next generation of enterprise IT, according to Barry Briggs, CTO of Microsoft IT.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cloud companies are eyeing cell services, Nokia CEO says
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW