Here at the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, it seems as though each of the thousands of attendees is on mission.
The Russian hacker gang using a Microsoft administration tool to steal passwords has cashed in big time for years, the researcher who has tracked the group's crimes said Thursday.
Almost half of all Internet users now use search engines on a typical day, according to a new study released Wednesday, that showed search engines are drawing ever closer to the all-time dominant Internet application -- e-mail.
Microsoft Thursday said it will deliver a dozen security updates next week to fix critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Internet Explorer (IE) and the media player bundled with Vista.
Optus has apologized for yesterday's network blackout, the third in as many weeks, which silenced the carrier's voice services across Brisbane.
The winners of the 2008 ACOMM Awards were announced last night at the Communications Alliance Annual Dinner, where CEO and founder of Internode, Simon Hackett, was awarded the top honour for individual achievement - the 2008 Telecommunications Ambass...
Some Australian iPhone users who have installed the latest iPhone OS update have reported difficulties re-connecting to their mobile providers.
A partner of a Swish Group (ASX:SWG) subsidiary has secured marketing and distribution rights to the entire catalogue of Sony/ATV Music Publishing's master recordings.
Digital cameras that can use lenses from different vendors could be up to 50 percent smaller in the future, two camera manufacturers said Tuesday.
A team of US engineers are developing a camera based on the shape of the human eye.
The U.S. Department of Justice is seeking to seize two houses and US$53 million from the owner of an Internet-based business allegedly engaged in a "massive" Ponzi scheme, the agency said.
National Australia Bank on Wednesday announced that phase one of a five-year Next Generation Platform (NGP) initiative to overhaul its core banking systems has begun.
People in most markets Lenovo serves, including Singapore, China and the UK, will be offered the company's new IdeaPad netbooks with either Microsoft Windows XP or a Linux OS, but users in Australia won't have that option.
Rockstar Games today announced the staggered arrival of GTA IV on PC, as has been the case with every GTA game in the past.
The Game Critics Awards on Tuesday announced their "Best of Show" winners of E3 2008.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- IBM and Microsoft pledge to make their Clouds compatible
- Some Bank of America customers double-charged with Apple Pay
- Google to build Play-like hardware store for Project Ara
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW