Nvidia on Thursday disclosed a charge of US$119.1 million for its second fiscal quarter, ended July 26, to cover costs related to a faulty die and weak packaging material used in its graphics chips.
Auto focus, auto flash, scene selection and even smile detection. Today's cameras have automated just about everything involved in snapping a picture but still require someone to point them. Not any longer. Sony has developed a base unit for cameras ...
Hitachi became the latest vendor to offer a 2TB hard drive for desktops on Thursday, but the equivalent for laptops may still be some way off.
Sprint dove into the green cell phone market Thursday with the introduction of the Samsung Reclaim, an eco-friendly smartphone built in part from corn-based bio-plastics. The unit will be available Aug. 16 for $49.99 (after rebate with a two-year ser...
After weeks work, a grassroots group of Palm Pre enthusiasts will launch a one day developers "camp" in 80 cities this Saturday.
Microsoft will soon move its Azure services off its data center in Washington, due to changes in the way such facilities are taxed in the state.
Mobile network 3 has revealed it is planning to launch a mobile Wi-Fi service in the UK before Christmas.
O2 could lose its exclusive deal to stock Apple's iPhone in the UK on October 9 this year.
The operator of several companies that allegedly processed more than US$350 million in illegal Internet gambling payments has been indicted on bank fraud and other offenses, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Thursday.
We still don't know exactly when the TomTom for iPhone GPS application will be available. But, we may know how much it will cost: a UK online electronics store has apparently leaked the price of the upcoming app via a pre-order listing.
The criminals knew what they were doing when they hit the Western Beaver County School District.
The world's largest particle collider is scheduled to go back online at about half power this fall in an effort to get the problematic machine working on some science.
Microsoft today said it would deliver nine security updates next Tuesday, all but one affecting Windows. Five are pegged "critical," the company's highest threat rating.
Microsoft is trying to improve the visuals in Windows 7 by working with hardware makers on a software interface that maximizes the use of graphics cards.
Popular social-networking site Facebook was hit with a DoS (denial-of-service) attack Thursday, but the attack did not appear to be as severe as one that crippled Twitter the same day.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA