With dominance in enterprise networking, Cisco still believes there's room to grow through innovation.
Businesses looking at using Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for pay-as-you-go servers can now add Symantec security, backup and storage protection.
Microsoft Tuesday created a new division designed to brings its cloud and on-premises software development together and provide a consistent platform for corporate customers.
Apple this week has taken another step toward better communicating with iPhone developers, launching an RSS feed for iPhone app news.
Salesforce.com's soon-to-be-launched Chatter application will help firms meet their collaboration needs, and is aimed at becoming the "Facebook for the enterprise", according to chief executive Marc Benioff.
The Google Apps hosted communication and collaboration suite, which packs e-mail, calendar, office productivity applications and a wiki-based Web site builder, among other applications, is gaining a new component: discussion forums with mailing lists...
Many Facebook users expressed anger at the site Wednesday for changing privacy settings, which they say caused personal information to be inadvertently exposed.
Microsoft has experienced an increase in the number of voluntary reports in the past two years. More than 150,000 people unknowingly purchased counterfeit software that carried viruses or malware.
The just-released beta of Google Chrome for the Mac follows the same design principles that Google uses for its own site design -- the browser is stripped-down and fast, with few features to get in the way of the Web pages you browse. It is nearly id...
IBM has expanded its server lineup with a new mainframe system designed just for Linux that may be aimed, in particular, at higher-end x86 systems.
VeriSign has been chosen to provide cloud-based security and authentication for the Windows Azure platform.
Networking company Extreme Networks has come out with a plan to help enterprises migrate their data centres from a physical network, to a virtual network to location-independent cloud networks.
With the rising costs of software licensing and maintenance, companies are becoming more aware of the importance of a software asset management (SAM) programme, according to the latest KPMG report.
In a bid to improve the performance and quality levels of its key application and support services, Australian telecoms company Optus signed a three-year outsourcing contract with HP Enterprise Services.
A recent patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (dug up by GameSpot) reveals a number of potential applications for the upcoming Sony Motion Controller due out in 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager- IT RecruitmentVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC