Archos has launched what it claims is the first large-screen tablet running Google's Android operating system. The Archos 7 is now available for pre-order through a number of retailers in the UK for £130.
Smartphones such as the iPhone are in "high-growth mode" globally, IDC said today, with shipments by manufacturers growing nearly 57% in the first quarter.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted almost 1,000 points in a half-hour today, the cause of which appears to be human error exacerbated by a market made more volatile by high-speed trades and automatic sale orders that are measured in milliseco...
Apparently informing your friends that you're eating a turkey sandwich at the deli down the street is the most "interesting" fad of the moment, and Google wants the biggest slice of cake.
If you're planning to trot down to your local Apple Store this weekend and buy a shiny new iPad 3G, don't bother. Apple's retail outlets across the U.S. have already sold out of the 3G models, which went on sale just last week.
Nokia today expanded its legal attack against rival Apple to the iPad, alleging that Apple's tablet and iPhone violate five Nokia patents, federal court documents show.
Santiago Alfaro hopes to one day use the Surround Vision technology he created at the MIT Media Lab and work with famous director James Cameron to incorporate it into a film.
Two researchers from North Carolina State University have developed software that they say can protect virtualization hypervisors from malicious "<a href="http://bluepillproject.org/">Blue Pill</a>" rootkit threats.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Time will tell if Samsung can attract developers to its own smartphone operating system now that it has released the beta of its Bada software development kit.
Intel will soon release new low-power processors for a class of thin and light laptops that bridge the gap between netbooks and mainstream laptops, a company spokeswoman confirmed on Friday.
Quotes from Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and Super Mario Bros. creator Shigeru Miyamoto appeared in several publications recently suggesting that 1) Nintendo sees Apple as "enemy of the future," 2) Nintendo is "desperate to realise" online gaming,...
Yesterday, 2K Games and Valve touted the fact that Civilization 5 would take advantage of many of Steamworks' features, including achievements, and easier access to DLC and matchmaking. What was not made implicitly clear, and what GamePro was able to...
The Minister for Communications, Broadband and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, yesterday released the NBN Implementation Study on behalf of the Federal Government.
Do you type enough on your iPad that you can make the case for a keyboard, but don't want to lug around a separate input device?
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW