According to IDC Worldwide Quarterly Storage Software Tracker, the worldwide storage software market experienced a slight increase in year-over-year growth in the fourth quarter of 2009 (Q4- 09) with revenues of $US3.09 billion, representing 0.5 perc...
Troubled home life? Blame the internet if you're using it to do work, view pornography, gamble, and of course, play computer games.
Security vendor Trusteer's latest product will allow banks to remotely investigate their customers' computers if it is suspected the PC has been hacked.
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps hacked into 29 Web sites affiliated with U.S. espionage networks, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Sunday.
One ex-Sun Microsystems employee who will not be cashing an Oracle paycheck is XML co-inventor Tim Bray, who has opted instead to work for the Google.
A package of legislation designed to combat copyright infringement in Britain is stirring more controversy as it moves through Parliament.
India's Tata Communications is set to expand in Africa with plans to invest in more companies following the arrival of new submarine cable systems in the region.
Microsoft Monday announced at its MIX 10 conference the immediate release of free versions of its core development tools, all designed to get developers off to a fast start building applications for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
Advanced Micro Devices turned a profit in 2009 after three successive annual losses, but CEO Dirk Meyer's total compensation fell 15%.
Copyright holders have given up legal efforts to force Norwegian ISP Telenor to block file-sharing site The Pirate Bay, one of the parties to the case said on Friday.
Google has high hopes for the potential of the mobile market, executives said on Monday during an investor webcast.
Twitter plans to launch a new platform that lets Web publishers display 'tweets' on their sites more broadly and easily than is possible today via the company's APIs (application programming interfaces).
Sixty percent of virtual servers are less secure than the physical servers they replace, the analyst firm Gartner said in new research Monday.
Online IT retailer Mwave has amended warranty and returns information on its Web site, following intervention by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
A new set of predictions by Gartner Inc. reports that by 2012, 20 per cent of businesses will not own any IT assets, neither end user nor data centre.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistACT
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD