Many Facebook users expressed anger at the site Wednesday for changing privacy settings, which they say caused personal information to be inadvertently exposed.
Microsoft has experienced an increase in the number of voluntary reports in the past two years. More than 150,000 people unknowingly purchased counterfeit software that carried viruses or malware.
The just-released beta of Google Chrome for the Mac follows the same design principles that Google uses for its own site design -- the browser is stripped-down and fast, with few features to get in the way of the Web pages you browse. It is nearly id...
IBM has expanded its server lineup with a new mainframe system designed just for Linux that may be aimed, in particular, at higher-end x86 systems.
VeriSign has been chosen to provide cloud-based security and authentication for the Windows Azure platform.
Networking company Extreme Networks has come out with a plan to help enterprises migrate their data centres from a physical network, to a virtual network to location-independent cloud networks.
With the rising costs of software licensing and maintenance, companies are becoming more aware of the importance of a software asset management (SAM) programme, according to the latest KPMG report.
In a bid to improve the performance and quality levels of its key application and support services, Australian telecoms company Optus signed a three-year outsourcing contract with HP Enterprise Services.
A recent patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (dug up by GameSpot) reveals a number of potential applications for the upcoming Sony Motion Controller due out in 2010.
Among Microsoft's trials and tribulations in the mergers and acquisitions space, a Microsoft official on Tuesday evening cited fear of dealing with the company as an obstacle Microsoft has had to overcome.
Nintendo, as you know, wants to make third-party flash cartridges anathema to its DS game handhelds. Some gamers want the right to use these cards, they say, to develop legal "homebrew" games. In reality, a majority of these flash cartridge owners de...
If you spend half your day in Gmail, as I do, then you're probably up for just about anything that can help you manage mail more quickly. The Gboard promises to do just that, so I jumped at the chance to give it a spin.
The growing demand for online applications could push the number of mobile devices accessing the Internet past 1 billion by 2013, IDC said in a survey issued on Wednesday.
Activision will reportedly release a censored version of Modern Warfare 2 in Japan that punishes you for shooting civilians. In Western versions, players can fire indiscriminately into crowds of people during the game's controversial "No Russian" lev...
The already intense Google-Microsoft rivalry heated up considerably last month with the long-expected release of Google's Chrome operating system to the open-source community.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA