Yahoo has filled the two empty seats on its board of directors by picking former Viacom CEO Frank J. Biondi Jr. and former Nextel CEO John H. Chapple, the company said Thursday.
Google has increased the options for sharing feeds in its Reader product, giving users more control over this feature.
VMware's new CEO Paul Maritz has apologized to customers in a company blog posting after a major bug prevented VMware users from logging on to virtual servers this week.
Presumptive Republican presidential candidate John McCain, sometimes criticized for admitting to not using the Internet much, flexed his technology credentials while outlining his opinions about online security and privacy on Thursday.
Former Apple Inc. General Counsel Nancy Heinen has agreed to pay US$2.2 million to settle charges leveled by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that she helped backdate stock options for company executives, including CEO Steve Jobs, co...
Microsoft this week updated its Mac business suites, Office 2008 and Office 2004, to patch several security bugs and add other enhancements.
The sequel to last year's ambitious hyper-real shooter Crysis will arrive on September 16, EA said in a press release Wednesday.
EA and Maxis Wednesday announced that the highly-anticipated Spore has gone gold (or if you want to be cute about it, the splitting of cells has begun).
It seemed like a scene from a spy movie -- wandering around back streets, nonchalantly surveying stores and faces, ducking into a small shop, and a swift exchange of cash.
A judge in the northern town of Bergamo, Italy, has ordered Italian ISPs (Internet service providers) to block access to the Swedish file-sharing Web site The Pirate Bay in a crackdown on the illegal sharing of copyright material over the Internet.
Microsoft, Google and Yahoo were issued notices by India's Supreme Court on Wednesday, following a complaint that they were promoting techniques and products for the selection of an unborn child's sex through advertising and links on their search eng...
Intel launched a much smaller version of its Z-P230 SSDs (solid state drive) aimed at netbooks and mini-desktops, the company said Wednesday.
Intel has dropped the Centrino Atom brand after just five months, opting instead to use just the Atom brand across this part of its product line.
A report conducted by KPMG has revealed that Australian mobile carriers charge too much for international roaming.
Over 700 movies from a number of major film studios are now available for purchase and rental at the Australian iTunes store.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW