If speculation that Dell is trying to sell off its computer manufacturing plants is true, then the company could wind up being a more agile competitor in the PC market, according to multiple industry analysts.
A team of researchers have built a malicious Facebook program an experiment to demonstrate the possible dangers of social networking applications.
Microsoft's US$300 million advertising campaign for Windows starring comedian Jerry Seinfeld launched last week night with an extra-long television commercial almost entirely devoid of any talk of Windows, Microsoft, or anything, really.
Telstra BigPond has announced it has exclusive Australian mobile rights to the multiplayer version of Spore.
A sporadic Domain Name Server (DNS) error has blocked Sophos anti-virus updates around the world.
Something that might have gone unnoticed from Google this week is the patching of a serious vulnerability that previously allowed an attacker to exploit a weakness in Google's Single Sign-On service used with Google Apps to take over a victim's Googl...
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) association plans to launch the upcoming second generation of its low-cost XO laptop in the first quarter of 2010, according to an official from the group.
Linux vendor Red Hat Thursday jumped deeper into the virtualization marketplace by announcing its acquisition of Qumranet, which offers an embedded KVM (Kernel Virtual Machine) platform that will allow Red Hat to vastly expand its capabilities for cu...
Microsoft has released a simple, stand-alone program from its U.K. research lab that assembles photos into a collage.
If instead of writing this story I were telling it to you on my mobile phone, while rushing through an International Airport past crying babies and boarding announcements, you probably wouldn't understand half of what I'm about to say.
Sony is betting the PS3/Blu-Ray platform will be enough to drive sales for a full ten-year lifecycle, but don't tell that to Samsung. The South Korean maker of everything from TVs to Blu-Ray players thinks the HD disc format won't survive past five y...
Sun has released a new version of xVM VirtualBox, its platform for desktop virtualization, and is also starting to offer enterprise support for the platform, the company said on Thursday.
As Microsoft officially released its Application Virtualization 4.5 software this week, it also announced several licensing changes around virtual desktops and application virtualization, while omitting a long-anticipated one.
Two months after winning a deal with Hewlett-Packard, Salt Lake City start-up Fusion-io (DEMOfall 07) Thursday announced it's also working with IBM to improve the data-access performance of IBM's clustered storage systems while reducing power consump...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC