Apple's operating system market share slipped last month as Microsoft's Windows halted its slide for only the fourth time in the last 12 months, a research company reported.
Researchers at <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/inform.do?command=search&searchTerms=Massachusetts+Institute+of+Technology">MIT</a> say they've made an energy storage breakthrough that could transform solar power from an alternative to a ...
Scammers have duped hundreds of people out of thousands of dollars each using bogus Olympic ticket-selling sites, and a security expert warned that more will follow.
After three weeks of testing and reviewing Apple's new iPhone 2.0 firmware and an iPhone 3G for use in large businesses, analyst firm Gartner said the device can be supported by IT shops -- but only for a narrow set of uses such as voice, e-mail, Web...
The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) in the US has turned the tables on Google by using the company's controversial Street View technology along with Google Earth to compile and make public a detailed dossier on a "top Google executive".
Broadband costs will rise and access speeds may suffer if the government's national Internet content filtering scheme is mandated, according to network experts.
Micro-Star International will later this month offer a new version of its Wind mini-laptop with a far better, 6-cell battery, than the one currently on offer.
Apple will open its second Sydney retail outlet in Chatswood next weekend.
A national hotline for victims duped into buying non-existant Olympic Games tickets was opened this morning, as news publications around the world reported stories of people that have been ripped off anywhere from several hundred to tens of thousands...
Early users of unified comms systems have found that improved customer satisfaction scores higher than cost savings when it comes to assessing the benefits. That's the surprising conclusion from a survey carried out by Vanson Bourne looking at the wa...
Are the costs of resolving the chip-packaging problem that affected some Nvidia graphics chip in line with the company's forecast? We'll soon know.
Apple has pulled its security engineering team out of a planned public discussion on the company's security practices, which had been set for this week's Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas.
Authorities in the Netherlands have arrested a 19-year-old man and his 16-year-old brother for running and selling a botnet.
The US Federal Communications Commission has ordered Comcast to stop interfering with peer-to-peer traffic on its broadband network, with officials there saying the cable provider was "invasive" in its network traffic management.
IBM/Lotus hit back at Microsoft's boast that it plans to steal 5 million Notes customers this year by detailing a new 300,000-seat licensing deal with an Asian company and strong interest in Notes from emerging markets.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW