At the request of its SharePoint and Office product development teams, Microsoft's Office Labs operation has created and is testing a prototype of an internal social network that can provide employees with feeds and updates about their colleagues.
Yahoo is rolling back security and anti-spam enhancements to its Webmail service because they interfered with users' ability to retrieve POP e-mail from external accounts.
A Canada-based entrepreneur wants to create the world's biggest database on the human body.
Virgin Media and the BPI are working together on an 'education campaign' aimed at users believed to be illegally sharing copyrighted files.
Businesses often thwart Macs from infiltrating their laptop ranks, and one reason given is that there's no good way of encrypting data. A lost personal Mac may bring a few tears to the hapless owner, but a corporate Mac with sensitive data falling in...
CommQuest (ASX: CQU) has acquired MobiData Holdings, a former subsidiary of Mobi Limited (ASX: MBI).
Cisco this week announced plans to purchase Denmark-based DiviTech A/S, a provider of digital-service management systems, as part of a broader video strategy and product launch.
In one of its largest product releases, HP unveiled a bevy of PCs and displays, zeroing in on key trends such as touch-screen technology and compact laptops for business and consumer users.
A hacker has posted attack code that exploits critical flaws in the Safari and Internet Explorer Web browsers.
Microsoft wants developers using the company's Team Foundation Server ALM (application lifecycle management) server to share process templates via a new project on the company's CodePlex site for open-source projects.
The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's Intellipedia project for information-sharing within the nation's intelligence community is still in the early adoption phase a couple years after its launch, but has become a brand name for an entire suite of re...
Microsoft Tuesday patched 10 vulnerabilities, four marked "critical," in Windows and Internet Explorer (IE), and disabled a little-known third-party ActiveX control bundled with Logitech hardware, including keyboards and mice.
Apple has revealed further details of the new Mac OS X Server software, adding support for a new file system and collaboration tools designed for businesses looking to use the iPhone as a client device.
A leak on a Microsoft Web site referring to a product in the Office suite hints at a 2009 release for the next version of the productivity suite, currently code-named Office 14.
Western Digital Tuesday unveiled a new family of 3.5-in. hard drives offering capacities of 750GB and 1TB for desktop and multi-drive systems. Additionally, officials announced a repackaging of its hard drive product, which will now be offered in sep...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW