With an eye for larger adoption of Linux, Google is actively working with open-source developers to integrate its applications in the OS, a Linux developer said on Tuesday.
What's so funny about information security? A lot if you read some of the bios that security experts have written about themselves in the official Black Hat conference guide. A tip of the Black Hat to the funniest excerpts from the official bios:
Just when it didn't seem like things could get any worse for the global DRAM market, a Chinese crackdown on pirated goods ahead of the Olympic Games has sent chip prices even lower.
Bill Baker, Microsoft Distinguished Engineer and general manager of business intelligence applications for the Microsoft Office Business Platform team, is leaving the company, Microsoft announced Tuesday.
The International Olympic Committee is launching its own video channel for the games in cooperation with YouTube, to territories in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, the IOC said Monday.
Players in the solid-state drive industry need to unite and establish an umbrella organization that establishes standards that define the technology, like its performance, a Sun Microsystems executive said on Monday.
Malware threats on the Web grew at an exponential rate over the first half of 2008, security experts say.
IBM Tuesday marked its 10 years of participation in Linux and open source by introducing new software, upgrades to existing platforms and an open source code contribution focused on supercomputing.
Red Hat and project contributors have released alpha code for Fedora 10, the next version of the community-sponsored, free and open-source Linux distribution that will include enhancements to the audio, security and wireless-connection features of th...
Cisco Systems on Tuesday posted solid if unspectacular revenue growth for its fiscal fourth quarter, reporting sales of US$10.4 billion, up 10 percent from a year earlier, despite economic weakness in some parts of the world.
IBM on Tuesday said it wants to free desktops from Microsoft software, announcing an alliance with Linux vendors to preload its middleware on Linux distributions.
Eleven people have been charged or indicted in a massive identity theft and computer fraud scheme involving some of the largest data breaches in recent U.S. history, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Tuesday.
Hackers are trying to dupe people into downloading malicious software labeled as Adobe Systems' Flash Player, prompting a warning from the company.
Although Intel offered up few details about its upcoming Larrabee chip on Monday, analysts say the move puts rivals Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and Nvidia on notice that the competition is taking a new -- and maybe even more contentious -- turn.
E-commerce leaders have joined together to try to protect Internet users from deceptive online ads.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW