Three Web sites belonging to the US Department of the Treasury have been hacked to attack visitors with malicious software, security vendor AVG says.
In one way, the global recession "felt like more of the same" for Microsoft CIO Tony Scott. "The boss comes in and says, 'We want to cut costs.'"
Although Java founder James Gosling has left Oracle apparently under less-than-cordial circumstances, he still can be found championing Java technologies now sponsored by Oracle.
Capcom shot us a press release to say that the number of Super Street Fighter IV copies shipped worldwide hit 1 million. Mind you, these are units shipped -- not units sold. We'll have to wait a bit longer for those numbers.
Apple appears to have tweaked its iPhone to support a Chinese security protocol for wireless networks, as companies increasingly adopt Chinese government-backed technologies to break into the country's huge market.
RIM has unveiled its first 3G-enabled BlackBerry Pearl handset and looks set to roll it out across all four main mobile phone networks in the UK by June.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Think you can hide behind the privacy of an "unlisted" cell phone number? Think again. Maybe you believe you don't need security software on a Mac or iPad. You'd swear that Firefox is the safest browser in town. Wrong on both counts.
Smartphone shipments have recovered strongly from a slump during the economic downturn, with Nokia delivering the most units but Motorola showing the greatest gains among top vendors, research company Canalys said Monday.
Apple said Monday it took just 28 days to hit the 1 million iPad sales mark, and that was even before the new 3G version went on sale.
Those of you who missed out on the pre-beta action last week can take your sweet, sweet revenge today. The Halo: Reach beta is officially up and open to everybody who has a Halo: ODST disc. Here's what you can expect:
Don't worry, the clattering cacophony you're hearing is probably just the sound of a million gamers pre-ordering StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, since it finally has a launch date, and it's sooner than you think.
Bought your PlayStation 3 or PSP at the store but didn't think to get a warranty at the time of purchase? Sony is now offering warranties for the PSP and PS3 that will allow customers to extend their warranties within a month or even a year of the co...
The Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both declined comment today on a report that the agencies may investigate Apple over antitrust charges linked to its ban of rival development tools for iPhone and iPad software.
Google just landed some impressive 3D desktop software in its purchase of Bump Technologies, but a looming patent battle with Apple suggests that Google also had BumpTop's multi-touch technology on the brain when it gobbled up the company.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Solution DesignerVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCTest ManagerWA