OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today introduced two higher capacity versions of its Vertex 2 and Agility 2 SATA II 2.5-in solid state drives SSD today.
Were you one of the many people happily playing free Pac-Man on Google's doodle last Friday?
A new family of low-power processors from Intel promises to further blur the lines between notebook and netbook -- delivering power and performance similar to a full-size notebook, with the size, weight, and battery life of a netbook. IT administrato...
Seagate is having a second crack at SSD hybrid hard drives, a technology for boosting drive performance by adding flash memory to a conventional hard drive.
SAP Executives have said little about their plans for Sybase products once <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9176657/_SAP_to_buy_Sybase_for_5.8B_in_all_cash_deal">the enterprise software vendor's $5.8 billion deal</a> to buy the Dublin,...
Taiwanese laptop-maker Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to launch a Windows 7 tablet PC next week at the Computex Taipei electronics show, after showing off a prototype tablet running Google's Android mobile software early this year.
Technology innovation is something anyone can undertake these days. Or so we are told.
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Facebook has blocked in India the controversial "Everybody draw Mohammed Day!" page that last week led to the site being banned in Pakistan.
The 3D TV era starts tonight with the broadcast of the Socceroos' farewell football match against the New Zealand All Whites.
Sony Ericsson is keeping its plans for Android 2.2, also known as Froyo, under wraps, for now.
It's no secret that the past few years have been the era of the frozen IT budget. As the global economy went south in 2008, most enterprises went into belt-tightening mode.
If you have used a laptop computer, you are aware that they generate a substantial amount of heat. The battery is one of the components that generates the most heat, and in the case of specific batteries from HP, the heat may be enough to spark a fir...
People who want to shield their use of Google's Web search engine from network snoops now have the option of encrypting the session with SSL protection.
A bug in Facebook's Web site lets hackers delete Facebook friends without permission.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Engineer Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW