Australian entrepreneurs Ryan Junee, Julian Frumar and Simon Ratner are laughing all the way to the bank as their online video start-up Omnisio was acquired by Google for $US15 million in cash.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) will likely operate in a monopolistic, utility-based model, according to telecommunication providers.
Australia's first three-dimensional display is now open for viewing at Telstra's (ASX:TLS) new Executive Briefing Centre in Melbourne, which was launched Wednesday.
A recent study of Web browser installations showed that far too few are up to date with the latest security patches. And browsers aren't alone; as my dear old mum can attest, it can be hard to keep up with OS and application patches when all you want...
Bungie president Harold Ryan told Eurogamer Thursday that the Halo title no-show at E3 last week was in fact "no laughing matter."
Nintendo reported strong growth in its sales and profit during the April to June quarter thanks to the popularity of its Wii console and DS handheld gaming device -- although sales of both devices dropped in Japan.
Fans of the upcoming real time strategy game Halo Wars will be happy to know that the number of playable races may have just grown by one.
According to Edge, Nintendo profited US$2.6 billion over the last year through April 2008, more than all other publicly traded top 20 publishers combined (including hardware sales). Disney, Konami, Activision, and Vivendi rounded out the top five.
In a Forbes interview published Tuesday, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata freely admitted the company is already working on new hardware.
The official website for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto DS game confirms support of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, almost always used for online multiplayer.
Plasma is dead. Front and rear projection? Fuggeddaboutit. LCD has a few good years left, and then it's sayonara, baby. TV technology's future lies in tiny phosphorescent molecules.
Journalists connecting to the Internet at the Beijing International Media Center (BIMC) are discovering that despite promises of an open reporting environment, China is still blocking access to some Web sites.
Intel will announce details of the next generation of Classmate PCs soon, with new hardware and software that will make the laptops more user-friendly, the company said Wednesday.
Microsoft's Sam Ramji is like a turkey knocking on Thanksgiving's door. Ramji has the unenviable task of stretching his neck out into the open source world as Microsoft's representative. And on top of it, his employer has preheated the oven with year...
It's been nearly three weeks since Terry Childs was arrested on four counts of computer tampering and sent to jail on US$5 million bail. In those three weeks, this event has taken turns to the strange, and wound up firmly in the land of the absurd. F...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW