An over-the-air software update to the Droid smartphone started yesterday, but it wasn't clear whether the 14 enhancements address a voice echo problem that hundreds of users complained about in online forums.
The global DRAM industry will see higher prices per chip next year than in the past three because the global recession has forced many chip makers to reduce spending on new factories, the head of Japan's Elpida Memory has said.
The board of directors of the HP user group Connect were able to look back at a year of accomplishment and ahead to one of further growth as they met here last month for their annual meeting.
An online retailer is taking orders for a new Clarkdale processor from Intel, providing early details of its next-generation desktop processor ahead of the product's official launch.
Pacific WebWorks has had a very profitable year despite a raft of complaints from its customers, a class action suit filed against it in Illinois and now a civil suit from Google filed on Monday.
Open source file system vendor Gluster released its Storage Platform, integrating a file system, an operating system and a management UI to create a cluster that can store petabytes of information and provide failover for virtual machines.
Ericsson plans to cut up to about 1,000 employees, and will in the process close its site in the Swedish town of Gävle, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
Microsoft's attempts to ensure better application compatibility for Windows 7 than its immediate predecessor, Windows Vista, had at launch appear to have borne fruit.
Blu-ray Discs based on a new format for 3D video will be on show at January's Consumer Electronics Show.
Google filed a lawsuit Monday against a U.S. company it alleges runs work-at-home scams that unnecessarily charge people's credit cards and spoof Google's brand name.
The top 10 mergers and acquisitions in the network industry in 2009 all cracked the billion-dollar barrier, and involved vendors in hardware, IT services, collaboration, storage, wireless infrastructure and other segments. IT behemoths such as Oracle...
Nokia today announced that its E72 and 5800 Navigation Edition smartphones are now available in the U.S.
Microsoft and data storage company NetApp, have announced a three-year agreement that cements what had already been years of product collaboration and technical integration. The deal also extends worldwide joint sales and marketing efforts.
Researchers at Stanford University have used nanotechnology to create lightweight and even bendable batteries out of paper.
Virgin Galactic has rolled out the very cool looking suborbital SpaceShipTwo spacecraft it expects will take thousands of space tourists on a rocket ride to near space.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA