We've all done this: You sign into LinkedIn, glance at the "People You May Know" box and recognise a few names. Perhaps they're former colleagues, friends from university, or maybe they're people you've never met before, but you know they'd be a good...
Toshiba is set to become the first PC maker to put a 3D-capable Blu-ray Disc laptop on sale, it said Monday.
Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
Motorola has announced the first Android smartphone to include a xenon flash, the Milestone XT720.
At the company's World Wide Developers Conference held earlier today, Apple announced the iPhone 4, the latest generation in it's popular cell phone line due on June 24. New improvements include improved motion-sensing, the ability to show four times...
While Apple is set to rev up the hype machine at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Avaya seems about ready to introduce an iPad-like device for business users that might steal a little of Steve Jobs’ thunder. The Avaya device acts like a ph...
Facebook's ongoing domination of the Web reached new heights when it paired with Yahoo to integrate updates, games, and more into the number two search engine. Now that Yahoo users can enjoy Facebook without leaving Yahoo sites (click on the screen c...
Sprint announced on Monday it sold a record number of the Android-based smartphones on the phone's first day of availability on Friday, June 4. The carrier did not give any specific figures, but said it saw temporary shortages of the device at some o...
More mobile network operators are placing their bets on the same next-generation mobile networking technology to offer users faster connections, according to a report from the Global Mobile Suppliers Association (GSA).
Microsoft has announced that the first Service Pack for Windows 7 will be available as a public beta next month.
Cisco is looking to take popular social networking tools and tricks and bend and meld them into a platform that's focused on business.
Gaming news is trickling out of Apple's annual tech conference, WWDC 2010, and the hot item of the hour is FarmVille for your iPhone. That's right -- you can now harvest your virtual crops and visit your friends' farms literally all the time.
Microsoft has added .NET Framework 4 support to the Windows Azure software development kit, making it easier for developers to build web applications in the cloud.
HTC acquired a French company that makes software used by operators and phone makers to design mobile phone home screens.
As the technology industry moves toward the cloud, users can ease the transition by adopting a hybrid computing model, said Bob Muglia, Microsoft's president of servers and tools, at the kickoff keynote speech at the company's TechEd 2010 event in Ne...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTProject Manager - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer FIFO WeipaQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTData Analyst (Query Scripting and Reporting)NSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT