Twitter required some users to reset their passwords on Tuesday after discovering that their log-in information may have been harvested via security-compromised torrent Web sites, the company said.
Consumers have very little patience for online stores, e-banks and travel sites that slow down, act erratically or crash during busy transaction seasons, according to a new study from Gomez, a provider of Web performance optimization tools and servic...
Mike Nash, a high-ranking executive on Microsoft’s Windows team, is leaving the company.
In the wake of its merger with Sun Microsystems, Oracle is discontinuing access to Project Kenai, which was developed by Sun as an open source project-hosting site.
Intel is preparing six-core chips for high-end desktops and servers for release in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
IBM announced Wednesday that it plans to buy MDM (master data management) vendor Initiate Systems. Terms of the deal, which is scheduled to close in the first quarter, were not disclosed.
From enabling time travel to summoning smoke monsters, "Lost" gadgets can do it all!
Japanese regulators have certified the country's first data modem based on LTE technology, manufacturer LG Electronics said on Wednesday. The step takes the country a little closer towards the planned launch of its first LTE network.
Ulteo is poised to offer commercial support for its free virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) software, which the open-source startup says will cost companies a fraction of established offerings from Citrix Systems, Microsoft and VMware, while offeri...
Australian telcos have expressed interest in releasing micro-SIMs compatible with the recently announced Apple iPad.
Symantec has announced NetBackup 7 for enterprises and Backup Exec 2010 for mid-sized firms, both of which offer data deduplication and archiving technology.
Apple may be touting the release of its iPhone OS 3.1.3 update, but new research shows the iPhone is actually starting to slip when it comes to smartphone market share.
Facebook's data centers already need 100-Gigabit Ethernet and ideally could use 1-Terabit Ethernet, according to a senior network engineer at the company.
A researcher with expertise in hacking hardware Tuesday detailed at the Black Hat DC conference how it's possible to subvert the security of a processor used to protect computers, smartcards and even Microsoft's Xbox 360 gaming system.
Apple on Tuesday released an updated version of its iPhone OS software for the iPhone and iPod touch.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC