Cyber criminals have been planning to conduct a sophisticated scam that involves using cloned US credit cards to target self-checkouts in British supermarkets.
Nearly 100 domains related to Hurricane Gustav were registered over the weekend, security experts said, some of which may be used by bogus charity and relief scams after the storm strikes the US Gulf Coast.
Microsoft is preparing to launch in the next few months a Web site called Skymarket to sell Windows Mobile OS applications, a job advertisement suggests.
Intel has snapped up British Linux house Opened Hand in another sign of the growing interest in the use of the operating system on mobile devices.
Those whose names begin with common letter such as A, S, and M are more likely to receive spam that those who start with uncommon ones such as Z and Q, according to research.
Planes could be grounded and banking systems disabled after negotiations failed between IBM and staff in its Baulkham Hills “Flightdeck” facility.
Microsoft Australia today announced a price drop for a number of Xbox 360 video game accessories. The recommended retail prices (RRP) of the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, Wireless Networking Adapter, 120GB Hard Drive, Headset and Universal Media Re...
Microsoft and Epic Games have announced the near-complete list of achievements that gamers will be able to unlock in Gears of War 2. The Xbox 360 shooter, which will be released in Australia on November 7, continues the story of COG Delta Squad opera...
YouTube efforts to fend off Viacom Internatonal's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against its parent, Google, were likely bolstered last week when a US federal judge threw out a similar suit Io Group filed against online video sharing sit...
The tit-for-tat war of words between Telstra and Optus over the National Broadband Network process continued last week at the 2008 Australian Telecommunications Summit, as Optus’ head of government and regulatory affairs, Maha Krishnapillai, warned t...
A privacy feature built into the second beta version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 browser aren't as private as advertised.
It may be too early, or too presumptuous, to call Apple's iPhone a technology icon, but all the other major equipment makers in the emerging smart phone realm are looking to create their own "iconic" device.
Mozilla has renewed an agreement with Google that pays the browser maker for assigning Google's search engine as Firefox's default, Mozilla's former CEO said this week.
Gary McKinnon, the British hacker who successfully breached top US government security, has reportedly made a final appeal to home secretary Jacqui Smith to prevent his extradition to the US.
Most IT staff would steal sensitive company information, including CEO's passwords and customer details, if they were laid off, according to a new survey from Cyber-Ark.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW