Microsoft demonstrated a number of technologies that it is developing in its research department or in collaboration with university researchers, including a sphere-shaped touchscreen device, at its annual faculty get together.
The Republican National Committee this week launched a parody of Facebook called BarackBook that attempts to discredit Obama by highlighting as his "friends" people who may reflect badly on his presidential bid.
The encryption of Skype VoIP phone calls might not be as secure as you think.
The National Library of Australia has launched a public beta of its 'Australian Newspapers' site. The site will offer access to scanned images and text from historic Australian newspapers dating from 1803 to 1954.
Research In Motion is hoping to further its advance in the consumer handset market with the launch of its BlackBerry Bold 3G smartphone
The Smith Family today launched new online mentoring software designed to give students in low socio-economic areas career guidance.
A glowing report on the government's national Internet content filtering scheme has again outraged telecommunications providers and privacy advocates who declared the results biased and worthless.
Star Trek fans longing to be captain of their own Federation Starship online will be happy to note Cryptic Studios is developing a massively mutliplayer online role-playing game (MMORG) called Star Trek Online. It will be available for both console a...
Existing wireless-LAN intrusion-prevention systems have a blind spot: Until they're upgraded, they can't detect radio signals from 802.11n WLAN gear.
Back in June, Scott Wickware, the new general manager of the WiMax unit for Nortel Networks, became alarmed when press reports began circulating that Nortel had jettisoned its WiMax high-speed wireless business.
Security vendor Sophos plans to acquire Utimaco, a German company specializing in software that aims to prevent sensitive data from escaping corporate networks, an increasing focus with the rise in data breaches.
A surprisingly large number of small and midsize businesses appear to be either blissfully unaware of or uncaring about the online security threats they face, according to a survey conducted by security vendor McAfee.
Breaking rocks is one thing, but breaking monitors is a potential health hazard for US federal prisoners and prison employees, according to a US government review that faulted safety practices at one correctional facility where electronics equipment ...
Satnav devices are responsible for 300,000 road accidents every year, according to insurance firm Direct Line.
Consumer rights groups cheered reports saying the US Federal Communications Commission is ready to take action against Comcast for the cable-based Internet provider's decision to slow some peer-to-peer traffic on its network.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Pay could be a big deal for Android users
- Microsoft (hearts) Linux, for Azure's sake
- IPhones dial in larger Apple profit in fourth quarter
- Telephony vendor Mitel goes public with $540M bid for ShoreTel
- Office Mix now lets PowerPoint users create on the fly
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW