CES 2010 is just getting under way and already everyone is talking about tablets. Lenovo has already unveiled the intriguing IdeaPad U1, a hybrid tablet/laptop that features an ARM-based tablet that can dock into a CULV-based ultraportable notebook. ...
Capcom has released a new video for Super Street Fighter IV at GameTrailers. In addition to new characters Cody, Guy, Adon, and Dee Jay, the clip shows how the new game will keep the old characters fresh--by adding a third costume and second ultra co...
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
In a development likely to be closely watched by Google Inc., Amazon.com, Microsoft Corp. and other vendors, the US Federal Trade Commission is examining potential threats to consumer privacy and data security posed by cloud computing services.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will announce a multimedia tablet computer on Wednesday to be made by Hewlett-Packard, according to a news report, just as hype about a rumored similar device from Apple peaks.
A volunteer-led project to create an open-source map of the entire earth, called OpenStreetMap, has amassed over 200,000 contributors since its inception, the founder announced in a blog entry.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday said it has added USB 3.0 ports to its latest laptops that could boost data transfers between computers and devices such as storage drives and digital cameras.
Slots that support faster SDXC flash storage cards are reaching consumer electronics devices, which could boost the performance of devices like camcorders and digital cameras, multiple companies said on Tuesday.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
LG Electronics MobileComm plans to demonstrate a next-generation cellular modem that can download data at speeds up to 100M bits per second.
At a splashy press event at CES in Las Vegas, Toshiba trotted out its latest and greatest HDTV, the Cell TV, with its companion media center set-top box.
Mozilla yesterday fixed a flaw in Firefox's upgrade mechanism that's prevented many users from migrating to the newer version 3.5.
Online video consumption has skyrocketed in the U.S., and while Google remains safely at the top of the heap, entertainment-heavy MySpace ironically has seen a drop in unique viewers and videos served.
New pico projectors are making their entrance at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, offering a better image quality that manufacturers hope will let them break into the mainstream.
Amazon.com is selling its Kindle DX with a 9.7 inch display in over 100 countries outside the U.S. It is available for pre-order starting Wednesday, with actual shipments scheduled for Jan. 19, Amazon said on Wednesday.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC