Cisco has just acquired start-up Rohati Systems, according to Rohati’s president and CEO Prashant Gandhi, who says the acquisition price is not disclosed.
Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
In the past, Samsung's portable media players have had excellent audio and video quality, but the user experience was marred by some strange design choices. The company's latest, the IceTouch and MyFit, seem to fit into this tradition.
China's General Administration of Press and Publication (GAPP) and the Ministry of Culture (MOC) plan to reach a decision regarding NetEase -- China's online game operator that runs World of Warcraft -- "very soon" Reuters reports. NetEase had its fi...
A team of British researchers are set to begin a trial program by planting nanotechnology-based artificial arteries into humans.
Google today announced the Nexus One, a new HTC phone that showcases the latest version of the Android mobile operating system--Android 2.1. Google also announced today a new smartphone marketplace where consumers can buy phones and service plans, an...
MIPS Technologies continues its push to use Google's Android mobile OS in a range of products with plans to show off the first Android-based set-top boxes and netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week.
Eye-Fi has announced a re-engineering of its Eye-Fi card wireless SD Card that should make these niche cards more appealing. When I last reviewed Eye-Fi, the experience was hampered by slow upload speeds, and minimal memory (those cards maxed out 4G...
Despite playing a soft hand in terms of new cameras, Canon went all-in with its high-definition camcorder announcements at the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Holy App Store! Apple is bragging that more than 3 billion apps for its iPhone and iPod Touch have been downloaded since the store opened on July 10, 2008. That's a lot of Super Monkey Balls, Facebook, and Google Earth Apple app downloads.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
We're used to seeing a processor as an integral part of the specs for a PC, but not so for network-attached storage (NAS). And yet that's how manufacturers, including QNAP, are boosting the performance of NAS devices. The company today introduced sev...
While Canon aggressively revamped its LEGRIA camcorder line at CES 2010 in Las Vegas, the company took a much more conservative approach to its camera lineup.
Apple appears to be getting into the mobile advertising business, through a rumored purchase of Quattro Wireless for US$275 million. This is about a third of what Google hopes to pay for competitor AdMob, if the feds don't end up blocking that deal.
For those of you who may not know, golf star Tiger Woods has been caught up in a scandal after a bizarre November 27, 2009 car accident revealed a string of mistresses. Several sponsors dropped Woods within weeks of the incident, however, EA Sports s...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC