It took some time to arrive but Parallels has entered new territory with the launch of its bare metal hypervisor. Parallels Server Bare Metal is aimed squarely at cloud computing providers enabling them to offer a range of new services to their custo...
Twitter users should refrain from changing their log-in data until further notice or else risk getting locked out of their accounts.
Intel on Tuesday reported strong third-quarter earnings that beat analyst expectations and were buoyed by what the company called "momentum" in the economy.
Korean personal video recorder manufacturer DVICO has announced the launch the newest product in the TViX line, the M-6600N. This premium PVR includes Wi-Fi connectivity and support for all recent video codecs. It features an internal 3.5in desktop h...
Adobe issued a security update today that patched 29 vulnerabilities in its popular PDF viewing and editing applications, most of them bugs that attackers can use to grab control of personal computers.
Acer has unveiled a new version of its Aspire One netbook running Windows 7 and plans to put it on sale simultaneously with the new operating system's debut next week.
In an effort to promote the "general health of the Web," Google will send Webmasters snippets of malicious code in the hopes infected Web sites can be cleaned up faster.
Experts from across the security industry weigh in on Microsoft's Patch Tuesday, which was its biggest ever with 13 patches and 34 vulnerabilities:
AVG Technologies is offering a free software tool to protect Twitter users from malicious sites that lurk behind shortened URLs.
Some users of Google Inc.'s Postini messaging management tools are having a bad e-mail day.
Google's Gmail webmail service can now detect if users have included a potentially incorrect recipient in an e-mail message they're sending to a group of people.
Just a day before Microsoft was to have retired Office 2004 for Mac by ending updates and fixes, including security patches, the company said Monday that it would instead extend the five-year-old suite's support until Jan. 10, 2012.
Is your IT organization ready for Windows 7? You're running out of time. Microsoft will ship the new version of Windows on Oct. 22.
Famed graphic novelist Neil Gaiman started a novel Tuesday on Twitter and is enlisting others to finish writing it one tweet at a time.
Reinforcing its lead in the nascent touchscreen PC market, Hewlett-Packard Co. announced three new touch-enabled Windows 7 PCs on Tuesday, including two all-in-one desktops that let users control Web videos from Hulu and Netflix by tapping on the scr...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCWeb DeveloperACT