For Avaya, 2009 could solidify the company's top spot on the unified communications sales charts, putting it in the best position to reap even more as the world economy improves in the years following, industry experts say.
Mobile phone shipments will decline by more than 2% in 2009 when compared with this year, the largest decline since 2001, according to a forecast from IDC released Thursday.
The scammers began to see serious problems with their phishing scams sometime around April.
Next month, Intel will show off its next-generation Classmate laptop, which includes a touch screen and new features that make it easier for students to use.
The US Internal Revenue Service's IT staff hasn't routinely checked its cybersecurity audit logs, according to a report released this week by the agency's inspector general's office.
Novell's OpenSuse project is becoming more open, as a new release due out Thursday includes licensing changes that make it easier to redistribute the Linux operating system, and a build service that will encourage more contributions from open source ...
Yahoo said Wednesday it will anonymize most of the data it collects about people's Web searches after three months, a move that could put further pressure on competitors Google and Microsoft to do the same due to privacy concerns.
Mozilla late Tuesday patched 13 bugs in Firefox, nearly half of them labeled "critical," as it closed support for the two-year-old Firefox 2.0 by releasing that version's final security update.
Security experts say that Web surfers should immediately install a new bug-fix for Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser, released Wednesday morning.
For the second year running, Apple's computers are the most reliable and its support the most dependable of all computer makers selling in the US, a national chain of computer service shops said today.
As another difficult year for Microsoft's online business approaches its close, the company is losing yet another executive on that team -- Brad Goldberg, general manager of Live Search.
Consumers appear to be rather complacent about their online security, if research by VeriSign is a guide.
Next year will be critical for Advanced Micro Devices, as the chip company pursues two major initiatives designed to reverse its financial losses and compete better with industry leader Intel.
Microsoft Tuesday said that the release candidate for Internet Explorer 8 is "just around the corner" and urged developers to get ready to test their sites with the new browser.
Apple's defection follows other vendors' withdrawal from the venerable Apple-focused conference. Steve Jobs has apparently given his last Macworld Expo keynote.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, March 31
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW