A robot which mimics human emotions and responds to the way it is treated was recently displayed at the Science Museum in London.
Three today announced new mobile plans designed to draw customers away from competing iPhone 3G carriers.
The CSIRO has developed a new wireless localisation system with the ability to track, sense and communicate in areas where GPS and other wireless technologies cannot work.
Australian entrepreneurs Ryan Junee, Julian Frumar and Simon Ratner are laughing all the way to the bank as their online video start-up Omnisio was acquired by Google for $US15 million in cash.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) will likely operate in a monopolistic, utility-based model, according to telecommunication providers.
Australia's first three-dimensional display is now open for viewing at Telstra's (ASX:TLS) new Executive Briefing Centre in Melbourne, which was launched Wednesday.
A recent study of Web browser installations showed that far too few are up to date with the latest security patches. And browsers aren't alone; as my dear old mum can attest, it can be hard to keep up with OS and application patches when all you want...
Bungie president Harold Ryan told Eurogamer Thursday that the Halo title no-show at E3 last week was in fact "no laughing matter."
Nintendo reported strong growth in its sales and profit during the April to June quarter thanks to the popularity of its Wii console and DS handheld gaming device -- although sales of both devices dropped in Japan.
Fans of the upcoming real time strategy game Halo Wars will be happy to know that the number of playable races may have just grown by one.
According to Edge, Nintendo profited US$2.6 billion over the last year through April 2008, more than all other publicly traded top 20 publishers combined (including hardware sales). Disney, Konami, Activision, and Vivendi rounded out the top five.
In a Forbes interview published Tuesday, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata freely admitted the company is already working on new hardware.
The official website for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto DS game confirms support of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, almost always used for online multiplayer.
Plasma is dead. Front and rear projection? Fuggeddaboutit. LCD has a few good years left, and then it's sayonara, baby. TV technology's future lies in tiny phosphorescent molecules.
Journalists connecting to the Internet at the Beijing International Media Center (BIMC) are discovering that despite promises of an open reporting environment, China is still blocking access to some Web sites.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
- BlackBerry upgrades BBM with timed messages
- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network
- Sharp smartband LCD uses 1,000 times less power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW