Sales were up but profits down, Research In Motion said on Thursday when it reported second-quarter earnings that were below analyst estimates.
Intel's chips already go into many laptops, but it is now making a play for television sets and cable boxes through a new processor it released on Thursday.
For native English speakers in Paris, shopping in local boutiques or ordering a drink in a café can be a fraught experience if the staff only speak French.
Intel has expanded the scope of Linux-based Moblin by porting the OS from netbooks to mobile devices and desktops, where it could compete with Microsoft's Windows OS.
The latest installation in the hit "Gran Turismo" driving simulation series for the PlayStation 3 will be coming in the first quarter of next year, Sony announced Thursday at the Tokyo Game Show.
Sony isn't letting the launch of one of this year's most anticipated games pass without the chance to sell a few more PlayStation 3 consoles.
Researchers at MIT have developed a microchip that could enable blind people to regain some level of vision.
IBM wants to manage BlackBerry devices for enterprises and will now do so for a fixed cost.
Cisco CEO John Chambers got a 16% raise this year, according to calculations made by the Associated Press, including a US$2 million bonus for vision and leadership.
Google Inc. has a new API for Google Sites that should make it easier to add content and edit Web pages.
After a stinging critique from a noted expert in establishing consortia, the leader of Microsoft's new CodePlex Foundation says such frank evaluation is welcome because the open source group's structure is a work in progress.
A new material developed by Taiwanese researchers aims to put an end to fires and explosions caused by the lithium-ion batteries commonly found in phones and other mobile devices.
The Authors Guild, the Association of American Publishers (AAP) and Google will get more time to modify their proposed agreement to settle lawsuits the two organizations filed against the search company over its book search service.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCService DeskWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC