The high-profile shakeup at SAP's top executive levels continued Thursday with the announcement that executive board member John Schwarz, viewed by some observers as a potential future CEO at the company, has resigned.
French lawmakers will vote next Tuesday on a proposal to filter Internet traffic. Part of a new security bill, the measure is intended to catch child pornographers, but critics say it won't succeed. Once the filtering system is in place, though, it w...
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Optus has launched the Turbo Text prepaid mobile service, allowing unlimited text messaging to five nominated mobile numbers on any Australian mobile network.
Bell Canada is claiming the Vancouver 2010 Olympic network as the first IP-based converged network at any Olympic or Paralympic Games.
Iran's government, looking to quell opposition, is shutting down Google's Gmail e-mail service within the country, reports said today.
Mozilla today acknowledged that it had falsely accused a developer of infecting a Firefox add-on with attack code.
YouTube today introduced a new content filter that helps users screen out offensive content, such as news videos with graphic violence, or sexually suggestive clips that don't exceed the service's Community Guidelines. The optional filter, named Safe...
Motorola may sell its wireless-network-equipment business and spin off its set-top box operations along with its handset division, reversing earlier reorganization plans, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
Despite the fact that the Spider-Man film franchise is in serious flux, Activison-Blizzard will still be tossing a video game dedicated to the web-slinger onto store shelves this year.
Telstra has announced a partnership with Acer to sell notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to business customers. Available on monthly plans, the 3G-capable Acer notebooks feature a SIM card slot to access Telstra's Next G network. The
In its continuing quest to speed up the Internet, Google has decided to build what it calls "ultra high-speed" broadband networks in some parts of the U.S., the company announced Wednesday.
Broadcom increased its bet on the Android mobile operating system on Tuesday, announcing additional capabilities for its software stack and a new chip for navigation in Android-based devices.
According to one medical software vendor, physicians are already warming up to Apple's coming tablet, the iPad, with 22 per cent percent of clinicians in a survey saying they plan to purchase the device within a year.
Opera Software plans to demo a version of its Opera Mini browser for the iPhone at the Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona next week. Opera Mini will offer faster browsing than Apple's Safari, which ships on iPhones, Opera said Wednesday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC