Quotes from Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and Super Mario Bros. creator Shigeru Miyamoto appeared in several publications recently suggesting that 1) Nintendo sees Apple as "enemy of the future," 2) Nintendo is "desperate to realise" online gaming,...
Yesterday, 2K Games and Valve touted the fact that Civilization 5 would take advantage of many of Steamworks' features, including achievements, and easier access to DLC and matchmaking. What was not made implicitly clear, and what GamePro was able to...
The Minister for Communications, Broadband and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, yesterday released the NBN Implementation Study on behalf of the Federal Government.
Do you type enough on your iPad that you can make the case for a keyboard, but don't want to lug around a separate input device?
The stock market crash on Thursday afternoon took financial Web sites down with it, as people hurried online to make trades and check their investments.
Rockstar Games today announced a co-op multiplayer mission pack for its upcoming western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Entitled 'Outlaws To The End', the mission pack will be completely free and is slated to appear on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation ...
Actor, filmmaker, and action choreographer/martial artist Joey Ansah (The Bourne Ultimatum) put together a Capcom-endorsed Street Fighter fan film, Street Fighter Legacy.
The first thing that almost every enterprise does in tracking assets wirelessly is pick the client tracking device. It's the wrong thing to do, says Michael Campbell, CEO of Sensor Logic, which offers a hosted asset tracking platform called Cirrus.
New computer forensic tools will make it possible to recover more data from corrupted hard drives so long as the missing files haven't been overwritten.
Microsoft's decision to abandon Windows XP with its next browser is a business move meant to push people off the aged operating system, an analyst said today.
More evidence that Apple is the new Microsoft: It may be on the verge of getting investigated by Uncle Sam for antitrust violations.
Nintendo saw profits fall for the first time in six years in the 12 months to March as lower demand for its Wii and DS devices, a lack of blockbuster games and the strong Japanese yen all put pressure on its business.
The Electronic Privacy Information Center and 14 other consumer protection groups lodged a formal complaint against Facebook with the Federal Trade Commission on Wednesday. The groups take issue with Facebook's privacy policies and accuse the site of...
Bidders for 3G spectrum and licenses in India have pushed up the cost of a nationwide license on Thursday to more than 113 billion Indian rupees ($US2.52 billion), further raising doubts about how quickly operators will be able to make money out of t...
Google is suing a blues music label to seek a declaration that it has not facilitated the illegal distribution of copyrighted songs by providing links in search results.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple acquires Workflow automation app, offers it free
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- TPEnterprise Network Services ManagerACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - QLD Parks and Wildlife ServiceQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW