Yahoo has renewed its licensing deal with the Associated Press to post articles from the global wire service on Yahoo Web sites, the companies said on Monday.
Pocket Gamer has discovered an announcement on Media Vision's website that calls for new applicants to help develop the company's next game -- a collaboration with Square Enix on an all-new RPG for the iPhone. Media Vision is best known as the develo...
Last year's free preview of Windows 7 will start nagging users to pay for the operating system in two weeks, and begin automatically shutting down PCs in one month, Microsoft reminded customers today.
Windows Azure, Microsoft's public cloud computing platform, became generally available in 21 countries on Monday, Microsoft bloggers said. SQL Azure, offering cloud-based relational database capabilities, also became available.
Google may open as early as March an online store to sell third-party software that complements its Google Apps collaboration and communication hosted suite, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
Apple's iPad is a multi-function device that focuses on multimedia and some productivity apps, but also functions as an e-reader with a new iBook store of EPub format books.
More than 300 Web sites are being pestered by infected computers that are part of the Pushdo botnet, according to security researchers.
After a brief protest, Amazon.com will continue to sell e-book titles from Macmillan despite the publisher's decision to raise prices for e-books.
Google has quietly turned on IPv6 support for its YouTube video streaming Web site, sending a spike of IPv6 traffic across the Internet that has continued from last Thursday until Monday.
As if there wasn't enough frenzy surrounding Apple and its latest wonder gadget, the iPad, Apple CEO Steve Jobs made headlines this weekend for comments he supposedly made during a Town Hall-style meeting with Apple employees, according to Wired. Du...
Google may be gearing up to increase the availability of the Nexus One Android phone in the US.
Have you ever wanted to run a full-blown copy of Mac OS X on your mobile device? One hacker has managed to get Apple's operating system running on a smartphone, and it's not the iPhone.
NTT DoCoMo plans to demonstrate a prototype cellular handset running next-generation LTE technology at this month's Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona, one of the companies that co-developed the handset said Monday.
The mobile version of the Firefox browser is now available to owners of the Nokia N900 smartphone, after several months of beta tests. Mozilla is also working on versions for smartphones running Windows Mobile and Android.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC