Wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft admitted it was gouging consumers by charging $130 for an otherwise unremarkable wireless 802.11g USB adapter? What'd be even nicer: Besides an integrated version in its freshly price-adjusted Xbox 360 Elite, how abou...
The Australian Government wants Telstra to structurally separate and if the telco giant won't do so voluntarily the Rudd administration will use regulation to achieve the goal.
When Voodoo PC came under HP's umbrella a few years back, we began to see all sorts of interesting collaborations: The <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/30453/review/blackbird_002_lci.html">Blackbird</a> desktop and the <a href="http://...
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Sony Australia has just unveiled its latest VAIO notebook at the company's 'Secret Garden' media event at Sun Studios, Sydney. A large range of games, gadgets and home entertainment devices were showcased at the event, but the mysterious 'VAIO X' not...
Broadcom filed a patent infringement suit against networking company Emulex on Monday, just months after abandoning a nearly year-long effort to buy the company.
Global Internet access aggregator iPass on Monday finally introduced a software client for Research In Motion BlackBerry handsets, giving users of the popular business devices a way to hop on faster networks and avoid expensive cellular roaming charg...
The old news kiosk in the center of Weimar, Germany, doesn't sell newspapers any more, but you can find pointers to plenty of other media there.
Adobe has agreed to buy Web analytics company Omniture for US$1.8 billion in cash, the companies said Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics Australia has partnered with Japanese industrial designer, Naoto Fukasawa, to bring the new N310 mini notebook to Australia.
Scammers tricked the New York Times' Digital Advertising department into placing a malicious ad for fake antivirus software on the NYTimes.com Web site over the weekend, the company confirmed Monday.
Users of Android-based phones now have access to social-networking site GyPSii, which focuses on location-centric services.
With consumers venting opinions about vendors left and right on blogs, social networks, discussion forums and news sites, Jive Software has developed a tool to help companies monitor and analyze relevant online chatter.
MySpace on Tuesday will release as open source a technology called Qizmt that it developed in-house to mine and crunch massive amounts of data and generate friend recommendations in its social-networking site.
Microsoft's new Zune HD is an innovative media player, but the obvious question remains: Has Microsoft finally matched or even surpassed Apple's iPod/iTunes juggernaut?
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD