Australian Internet service provider iiNet yesterday announced a partnership with FetchTV to deliver digital TV over broadband.
We knew they were let go from Activision for insubordination, we knew they'd signed with Hollywood outfit Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and we'd heard rumors that they were looking to return to EA. Today, we add another page to the Jason West and Vi...
The first smartphones based on Nvidia's low-power Tegra chips will soon be here, in the form of the new Kin devices announced by Microsoft earlier on Monday.
A malicious advertisement has been found within an application for Facebook that redirected users to fake antivirus software, according to a security researcher.
A California company that first sued Apple in 2008 over patents related to the iPhone, iPod Touch and other products, said last week that it will add the iPad to the list of infringing products.
Database and data warehousing vendor Greenplum plans Monday to unveil Chorus, a bundle of software that allows users to quickly provision new data marts composed of many sources.
A Milan judge Monday explained the reasoning behind his decision to convict three Google executives of violating Italy's privacy law by allowing the posting of a controversial bullying video, saying the Internet is not a lawless prairie and the execu...
The Storage Networking Industry Association has finished a standard that should make it easier for enterprises to move data among public and private storage clouds.
Intel late on Sunday said it was collaborating with companies including Samsung and Motorola to develop the next generation of WiMax mobile broadband technology, which will provide a speed boost in 4G wireless data transfers.
Declaring that software runs the world and developers are the engine behind software, a high-level Microsoft official Monday unleashed the company's latest software development platform, Visual Studio 2010 and the accompanying .Net Framework 4.
Salesforce.com and VMware are forging a high-profile partnership, according to a Web site announcing an April 27 event being held by the companies.
Add Google to the list of companies trying to develop a rival for the Apple <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9149338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPad_tablet">iPad</a> .
Google's enterprise division is hosting several hundred CIOs on Monday at its headquarters, where it will unveil enhancements to its Docs office suite, including a revamped code base.
With the release version 5 of its Creative Suite, a package of multimedia content creation tools, Adobe has made much hay with the latest gains in hardware, as well as addressed the changing nature of digital content design.
Hoping to lure the Facebook and Twitter crowds, Microsoft introduced its Kin mobile phones Monday.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD