Apple has delayed shipping new 27-in. iMacs until it can figure out the cause of flickering screens and other display problems, according to reports from authorized resellers.
With Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform set to go live on New Year's Day, the company is looking ahead to later in 2010 when it will unveil a new security structure for multi-tenant cloud environments as well as private cloud software based o...
The Internet security industry has seen every type of security solution fail. While there are exceptions, one can learn some general principles as to why things fail. Below are some observations.
Unifying Windows Azure with its on-premises counterpart Windows Server should hasten the rollout of new features in Microsoft Corp.'s enterprise cloud platform, but it also will pit Azure against Microsoft's other cloud services for the loyalty of a ...
Unsurprisingly, cloud computing tops IDCs' 2010 technology predictions after a year where it was hyped and pushed and almost bludgeoned into the mindsets of IT professionals across the industry. While coming a close second was business analytics, whi...
BT and Cisco have announced the launch of a global cloud-based Internet protocol telephony (IPT) solution from BT's Onevoice unified communications and collaboration (UCC) portfolio.
Google expanded its Google Web Elements mechanism for embedding Google products onto a Web site this week, adding three Web Elements and other enhancements, according to the Google Code Blog.
A few weeks ago, Google unveiled what it's hoping will be the new standard in netbook operating systems: Chrome OS. Based on Linux, Chrome OS is a fast, low-overhead OS that boots directly into a Web browser to get you online with as little waiting a...
On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
After conquering US console sales charts in September and maintaining an edge over the Xbox 360 in October, the PS3 slipped back below the Xbox 360 and Nintendo in North America, according to the recently-released NPD sales figures.
A new scareware package tries to sell bogus antivirus software to its victims using an apparent endorsement of the software by Microsoft.
Apple bought cloud-music service Lala with a plan: to integrate it into an upcoming Web-based version of iTunes, which stores your music purchases online rather than on your computer, according to several reports.
Apple has filed a patent lawsuit accusing Nokia of infringing 13 Apple patents, in response to Nokia's patent lawsuit against Apple filed in October.
The global recession took a major toll on enterprise software vendors and their customers in 2009, leading to flagging license sales and tight IT budgets. But the economy also prompted a series of policy changes and concessions from vendors that coul...
Apple's response to Nokia's claim that the iPhone infringes on technology patents held by Nokia is "two can play that game". Apple has countersued Nokia, claiming that the world's largest mobile handset maker is infringing on as many as 13 patents he...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW