Unisys is introducing a new service on Wednesday that will allow its customers to better manage, secure and support mobile devices carried around by employees, company executives said on Tuesday.
It's no joking matter when police conduct raids of criminals houses. However, in the case of the home of this Tampa Bay drug dealer, the joke was apparently on him.
Visceral Games has a genuine top-tier franchise on their hands with Dead Space.
The kick-off for Texas Governor Rick Perry's 2010 re-election campaign was marred Tuesday by a Web site outage that staffers are now calling a denial-of-service attack.
Nvidia showed off a new GPU architecture on Wednesday that it hopes will allow it to move beyond gaming to play a greater role in the supercomputing market.
Newcomers to the mobile-phone market are driving more wireless Web access at the expense of the phone makers that have been around for a while, according to a new report from AdMob.
LG Australia has announced it will launch the "world's first touch watch phone" in Australia this December.
Avant-garde media artist Mio I-zawa has just released footage and photos of his most intriguing (and disturbing) creation yet: a mechanical 'tumour' sprouting from a PC that quivers and pulsates depending on the CPU load. All together now: Ewwwwwww!
Microsoft will not have to pay $388 million to a security software company for infringing on a patent, U.S. District Judge William Smith ruled Tuesday.
Facebook is trying to make it easier for Web publishers to hook up their sites to the company's Connect data portability system.
Contrary to the claims of online marketers, most U.S. residents do not want to receive Web advertising tailored to their interests, according to a study released Wednesday by two universities.
Without a radical change in the way much of it is written, software, sadly, just can't go much faster anymore.
More and more fraudsters are harvesting the log-in data of Facebook members in order to impersonate them and ask their friends for money, according to the social-networking company.
Worldwide semiconductor sales will grow in 2010 as chip sales gain steam in response to stabilizing economies, analyst firm iSuppli said on Wednesday.
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange is launching OXtender for Business Mobility, which adds support for push e-mail to mobile phones that use Microsoft's ActiveSync protocol, it said on Wednesday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW