Step aside, Android 2.0 -- Android 2.0.1 has arrived.
Facebook has again changed how it describes its new privacy options, which began rolling out to the service's 350 million users just two days ago. The company has now changed a blog post describing how users can protect the contents of the Friends Li...
Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Google is developing its own Android-based handset. The Wall Street Journal reports that the rumors are confirmed and that Google employees are currently using a prototype of the Google device, which ...
The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
When an Amazon Web Services data center lost power early Wednesday, the company wrote about the unfolding event with the brevity and tension of one its bestselling pot boilers.
Netbooks could offer longer battery life and better system performance when Intel launches its second generation of Atom processors, which are due to start shipping soon.
Moving to strengthen its management tools related to virtual environments, Microsoft Friday said that it has purchased IT process automation vendor Opalis for an undisclosed sum.
Hewlett-Packard hopes to do the same thing with storage that it did with servers, leveraging years of system-building experience and economies of scale, by blurring the distinction between servers and storage.
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
An image on the Android Developer site (click on "Dev Phones") is apparently the HTC-made successor to the Android Dev Phone 1, and is already in the hands of select Google employees.
The Beatles: Rock Band developer Harmonix confirmed a 13 per cent workforce reduction yesterday, just in time for the holiday season. The 39 positions are primarily "redundancies" in the Cambridge, Massachusetts office, and an MTV Games representativ...
Early scans of next month's Nintendo Power magazine reveal that Capcom is developing Mega Man 10 with an eye towards cashing in on the 8-bit nostalgia of the previous game while making the traditionally challenging level designs "more accessible."
Google has handed out a new mobile phone running its Android software to some employees, stirring another wave of speculation that the oft-rumored Google Phone is real.
Gearbox has today confirmed the second DLC pack for Borderlands in the shape of Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot. The new pack will be available on December 29 for 800 Microsoft points on Xbox Live, or US$9.99 on the PlayStation Network. The pack will also...
They're the scourge of the Internet right now and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation says they've also raked in more than US$150 million for scammers. Security experts call them rogue antivirus programs.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC