Microsoft gave an update on Windows 7 this week, outlining a timeline for the release of the upcoming operating system to manufacturers. The company noted that you shouldn't "believe everything you read on the Internet" and proceeded to set the recor...
Telstra has made plans to upgrade its $1.5 billion Internet Protocol (IP) network, Next IP, between Sydney and Melbourne.
The Federal Government has launched a $US1.6 million competition to build a new fleet of military robots.
Stonehenge has been revealed as the first UK tourist attraction that will be photographed for Google's Street View.
"Bummer," that about sums up the communal groan twittered round the Internet last night when Take-Two let slip it was delaying BioShock 2 until 2010. I was busing back from London to Oxford battling a fickle Virgin Mobile USB wireless connection when...
Today, Bethesda released some new screens and info from their upcoming Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta, along with the DLC's release date this summer.
The U.S. International Trade Commission Monday rejected an IBM request to review a decision that denied the company's attempts to block the import of hardware made by Asustek on patent infringement grounds.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are responsible for the growth in the use of the mobile web, says CCS Insight.
AT&T and Nokia today announced that the Nokia Surge smartphone will go on sale July 19 in the U.S for $80 after rebate.
Verizon wants to use its muscle as a major U.S. carrier to pull smart phone applications into its own online application store. To that end, Verizon is hosting a Verizon Developer Community Conference on July 28 to encourage developers to design soft...
The fourth and latest member of LG's design-conscious Black Label family of handsets is out soon and already being teased on the Web.
If you have an HTC smartphone running Windows Mobile 6 or Windows Mobile 6.1, you may want to think twice before connecting to an untrusted device using Bluetooth. A vulnerability in an HTC driver installed on these phones can allow an attacker to ac...
The iPhone subsidy AT&T pays for each device totals about US$300 and is expected by some analysts to take a toll on the carrier's quarterly finances when they're reported next week.
Two years after the Apple iPhone's debut, a longtime insurer of electronic gear is finally offering insurance for it.
Canon has announced a bevy of printers coming soon: Two new Pixma all-in-one models, a compact Selphy photo printer, and two ImageClass laser printers.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW