The infrastructure used by an Iranian cyberespionage group to control infected computers has been hijacked by security researchers.
Facebook is tweaking the news feed algorithm again to put family and friends first, just like the company's news feed manifesto says it should.
Following an extended preview period, Amazon's Elastic File System is now generally available in three geographical regions, with more on the way.
He's also asking for 1.5 percent of all future iPhone sales—around $3.5 billion per year.
The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit challenging a 30-year-old hacking crimes law, with the civil liberties group saying the law inhibits research about online discrimination.
Microsoft had a working feature that let you see and respond to text messages on your PC inside the Messaging app. Now it's killed that feature to bring it to Skype.
A key specification for exchanging sensor data between vehicles has found a new home, in a move that may help future drivers avoid dangers before they see them.
A Google security researcher has found high severity vulnerabilities in enterprise and consumer products from antivirus vendor Symantec that could be easily be exploited by hackers to take control of computers.
Valve may not be too happy about Windows as a PC platform, but the company has finally rolled out a Steam app for Windows mobile devices.
Oracle launched a new family of servers and a new Sparc chip on Wednesday, both aimed at customers considering x86 servers for a scale-out cloud infrastructure.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
Microsoft officially confirmed Wednesday morning that its latest major refresh of Windows 10 will be released publicly in a little over a month on August 2.
The Flash Keyboard app has been downloaded more than 50 million times -- but is capable of some extremely dangerous behaviors.
You may run into Windows 10 upgrade problems if your PC's not up to snuff. If you get error codes 0xC1900200 or 0xC1900202, here’s what you need to know about the system requirements.
Error 0x80073712: What to do when Windows 10 upgrades fail from damaged or missing files.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- BMW teams up with Intel, Mobileye to make a self-driving car by 2021
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC