The newest version of Zeus, a do-it-yourself crimeware kit responsible for millions of dollars in losses by consumers and businesses, comes with anti-piracy provisions similar to those used by Microsoft's Windows, a researcher said today.
I just received an email from Wikileaks editor Julian Assange that's pretty wild. It accuses the U.S. government ofdeliberately trying to take down the whistle-blower site PDF two years ago.
Only a few weeks left until the Apple iPad--the Wi-Fi version at least--will actually ship and be available in stores. Reports suggest that Apple sold more than 120,000 iPads when pre-orders began last Friday, and it seems safe to assume that the ear...
Some Linux users insist that anything you can do on Windows, you can do better on Linux. While there's some truth to that, many of us have Windows applications that make completely leaving Windows close to impossible. That's where CodeWeavers' latest...
Both Google and the Chinese government appear to be leaking word that the search firm may soon shutter its operations there as negotiations between the two break down.
As far as publishers go, Bethesda usually takes a "quality over quantity" approach to its new releases, with the company usually sticking to the cream of the crop when it comes to new title announcements. Today, the company announced its newest relea...
The recently removed heads of Infinity Ward, Jason West and Vince Zampella, have signed with the biggest talent agency in Hollywood -- the Creative Artists Agency -- leading to speculation as to where the duo may end up next.
Microsoft officials Monday confirmed at the company's MIX 10 developers event in Las Vegas that native applications will not be allowed on Windows Phone 7 devices. Only applications running in the Silverlight runtime environment or games in the XNA G...
Apparently we aren't the only species to prefer the crisp, smooth picture of an HDTV compared to that from one of those old CRT sets of yesteryear.
Through 2012, 60 percent of virtualized servers will be less secure than the physical servers they replace, according to Gartner. Although Gartner expects this figure to fall to 30 percent by the end of 2015, analysts warned that many virtualization ...
According to IDC Worldwide Quarterly Storage Software Tracker, the worldwide storage software market experienced a slight increase in year-over-year growth in the fourth quarter of 2009 (Q4- 09) with revenues of $US3.09 billion, representing 0.5 perc...
Troubled home life? Blame the internet if you're using it to do work, view pornography, gamble, and of course, play computer games.
Security vendor Trusteer's latest product will allow banks to remotely investigate their customers' computers if it is suspected the PC has been hacked.
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps hacked into 29 Web sites affiliated with U.S. espionage networks, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Sunday.
One ex-Sun Microsystems employee who will not be cashing an Oracle paycheck is XML co-inventor Tim Bray, who has opted instead to work for the Google.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC