Facebook is fixing a Web programming bug that could have allowed hackers to alter profile pages or make restricted information public.
Hewlett-Packard has already said it will use Palm's webOS in smartphones and slate computers, but on Tuesday it revealed it has another category of products in mind: printers.
A leading privacy researcher is urging companies to say no to government requests for data, arguing that it's good for business.
Oracle, which spent $US7.4 billion to acquire once-high-flying Sun Microsystems, has been losing prominent Sun technologists since shortly after the deal was forged. The acquisition was supposed to give Oracle control not only over such technologies ...
Apple today quietly refreshed its entry-level MacBook laptop, boosting the processor speed and inserting a longer-life battery.
The big-screen HDTV is looking more like an oversized smartphone every day--only without the mobility. Not only are Internet-enabled models that run Web applications becoming commonplace, but HDTV apps stores from top manufacturers like Samsung are ...
Microsoft will stop selling the Response Point phone system on Aug. 31 this year, as it clears the way for Microsoft Office Communications Server to be the vendor's primary VoIP platform.
Oracle has expanded Sun Microsystems' Netra server lineup by pilfering a blade system from the enterprise side of Sun's server business and certifying it for use by the telecommunications industry.
Kindle software for some Android smartphones will soon be available for free, granting access to 500,000 Kindle e-books, according to Amazon.com.
Cloud computing has great benefits for businesses but legal uncertainties threaten to hamper adoption, said a group of lawyers speaking during a seminar in Seattle this week.
A German court injunction temporarily left file-sharing site The Pirate Bay without a bandwidth provider, but thanks to the Swedish Pirate Party the site came back online Tuesday.
Visa expects soon to begin trials of contactless payments system for Apple's iPhone, using a special case for the phone developed by DeviceFidelity.
The U.S. House of Representatives has cut its electricity bill by about US$2,000 a day, thanks to efforts in virtualization and server consolidation.
SAP's co-CEOs pushed two central messages during a keynote address Tuesday at the Sapphire conference running simultaneously in Frankfurt and Orlando: They are working hard to earn customers' trust and to build out a technology strategy encompassing ...
NASA is making one final effort to detect signs of life in the Mars Lander, which scientists fear has frozen to death on the surface of the Red Planet.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCSAP Business Finance LeadQLD