Ten months after launching a preview version of its overhaul, social bookmarking tool, Delicious dropped the dots from its former del.icio.us moniker and released a faster and easier to learn version 2.0.
Taiwanese prosecutors have charged the chairman of Taiwanese memory chip maker Powerchip Semiconductor with insider stock trading, and said he faces four and a half years in prison and a fine of up to NT$60 million [M] (US$1.97 million) if convicted....
VMware Wednesday released the second beta of its virtualization software, Fusion 2.0, adding features such as multiple backups, mirrored folders and support for Mac OS X Server 10.5.
Virgin Mobile has become the fourth telco to officially sell the iPhone 3G in Australia.
Component supply problems and software development delays caused Acer to delay the launch of its Aspire one netbook by a month, leading it to revise down its shipment target for this year.
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang will face a tough crowd at Friday's shareholders meeting, but the expected tongue-lashing is likely the least of his worries as he stares at the towering list of promises he has made and must fulfill.
VMware made a long-anticipated move July 22 when it announced that its ESXi hypervisor would be free. That doesn't mean VMware customers can avoid pricey fees for support and management tools, though. In this F.A.Q. we answer some key questions about...
Looking to expand its range of data protection products, McAfee said Thursday that it will acquire Reconnex, a maker of data protection appliances and software.
Just as NASA announced the extension of the Phoenix Mars mission by five weeks, its scientists disclosed that they finally got the first Martian ice sample into one of the analysis ovens onboard the Lander.
Attackers can exploit a bug in Twitter to force victims to follow the hacker's account, a security researcher said Thursday.
You can think of it as "Schoogle."
A redesign of the Live.com home page may not be quite what analysts had in mind last week when they asked Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer about how the software giant plans to streamline its online presence.
Dell has enlisted the help of Sydney-based tech support company Gizmo to help drive its business further into the home and small office market.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) admitted Wednesday that it made a deal with Chinese officials to accept censorship of the Internet during the Beijing Olympic Games, which begin August 8.
Mozilla has released the first preview of Firefox 3.1, the fast-track update that the open-source company has pegged with a late 2008 or early 2009 ship date.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW