Google and T-Mobile USA today reacted to hundreds of online complaints about the Nexus One smartphone and confusing customer support for the device, with a Google spokesperson characterizing the complaints as having come from a "small group of custom...
Nexus One mobile phone users, already outraged about inconsistent 3G coverage and confusing customer service, joined with bloggers today to gripe about a $350 equipment recovery fee Google is imposing on phones that are returned before 120 days and a...
U.S. copyright law should be updated to better reflect the changing ways that mashup artists and other new content creators use existing works, some participants in the first World's Fair Use Day said.
While a study last year found use of Facebook has led to lower grades among college students, a survey of University of New Hampshire students released this week concluded that the popular social network is not keeping them up at night.
The group that took down Twitter.com last month has apparently claimed another victim: China's largest search engine Baidu.com.
Game Jam events are held by various companies across the country every year, but January 2010 marks the first time language software company Rosetta Stone joins the fray.
While the number of users on Twitter, Facebook and other social-networking sites continues to grow, business intelligence practitioners remain skeptical about the value of knowledge such services could generate, if one survey by a data warehousing fi...
Aruba Networks is adding support for wired networks to the next version of its AirWave network management tool, it said on Monday.
The owner of a Dallas-based Internet service provider that was raided last April has been charged with participating in a conspiracy to defraud more than US$15 million from companies such as Verizon, AT&T and XO Communications.
IBM garnered 4914 U.S. patents in 2009, setting an all-time high for Big Blue and maintaining its lead against competitors such as Samsung with 3611 patents and Microsoft with 2906.
Google is apologizing after it mistakenly e-mailed potentially sensitive business data last week to other users of its business listings service.
The worst is over for technology spending and the sector is set to rebound this year, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
VMware is poised Tuesday to further redefine its cloud strategy by buying Yahoo's Zimbra open source messaging business in order to expand its stake in the platform-as-a-service market.
When the iPhone was first launched in June 2007, it was generally panned by IT managers and systems administrators. It didn't support any encryption of user data, could not have any enforced security policies and offered no way to remotely wipe data ...
3D televisions were being hyped all over the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show last week, with manufacturers gushing about an "Avatar effect" and hoping for a surge in high-end TV sales. But on the sidelines, even executives with a stake in...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW