Twitter users beware: this scam will not leave you ROFL.
Microsoft has purchased assets in a company that specializes in parallel computing, a function used mainly in supercomputing that Microsoft aims to develop for a broader audience, the company said Tuesday.
Intel on Wednesday released its fastest laptop processor to date, also setting the stage to release its next generation of chips for mainstream laptops.
Microsoft's Business Division oversees one of its most successful products, the Office productivity suite, as well as the company's lucrative server and enterprise software businesses. However, like the rest of the company, the division has not been ...
Intel is working on a new optical interconnect that could possibly link mobile devices to displays and storage up to 100 meters away, a company official said on Wednesday.
Microsoft is working on a tablet-style computer that could compete with Apple's rumored device, and may be in the final stages of prototyping, according to multiple reports on the Internet yesterday.
Microsoft, Yahoo and several other top vendors are making it easier for small and mid-size companies to hire specialized IT consultants located anywhere in the world by working with providers of online employment marketplaces that use eBay-like featu...
Google has launched a new feature in its Toolbar product that opens up a browser sidebar in Firefox and Internet Explorer to let people post and read comments about Web pages they visit.
Cisco Systems has released its twice-yearly set of security patches for its router firmware, fixing 12 security flaws in the products.
A federal appeals court today heard arguments in a patent infringement case involving Word that required Microsoft to pay nearly US$300 million in damages and barred the company from selling the software starting Oct. 10.
The overall number of defects in open-source projects is dropping, a new study by vendor Coverity has found.
More than $3 billion and 30,000 jobs are lost in regional areas each year due to insufficient broadband infrastructure, according to Minister for Broadband Stephen Conroy.
Music professionals want more money, and now, they're going after online retailers like Apple's iTunes and Amazon to get it. Performing rights groups such as the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI...
Facebook has been sued by a software company in Baltimore that claims the social-networking site is violating a two-year-old patent.
Intel is set to start production of its next-generation Xeon quad-core server chips ahead of schedule, which could then appear in systems as early as the first quarter of next year, a company official said on Tuesday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FT.NET Developer (Angular JS/ SQL)WA
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator-IT Application Software Implementation BckgNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD