Apple yesterday increased the shipping delay for its 27-in. iMac to three weeks, the longest since the new model's debut last year.
The just-released final version of Firefox 3.6 is a moderate improvement over previous versions -- it's faster and introduces a nifty new feature or two. But at heart, it's the same browser that has steadily gained market share against Internet Explo...
All was silent this week as NASA listened intently for signs of life from its long-frozen robotic Lander, sitting in the cold and dark near the northern pole of Mars.
Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A and IBM today announced they were able to demonstrate a new particulate that can be used to create magnetic tape cartridges that are 44 times more dense than today's Generation 4 LTO Ultrium's cartridges.
With Advanced Micro Devices back on its financial feet after 13 grueling quarters in the red, industry watchers are looking for the chip maker to dust itself off and plot a course for the next few years.
Google has redesigned YouTube's video page interface because it has become "cluttered and a little overwhelming" by Google's own admission.
One of the greatest draws of titles like Grand Theft Auto is the ability to create random scenes of massive destruction and carnage. Surprisingly, few titles have capitalized on that and included instant replay features -- Rockstar did implement repl...
With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
Combinations of space- and ground-based telescopes may be the most economically palpable defenses NASA can mount against asteroids and comets heading toward Earth, but there are more advanced defenses involving spacecraft and nuclear explosions that ...
China on Friday slammed remarks made by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton promoting Internet freedom worldwide, saying her words harmed U.S.-China relations.
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
IBM's mainframe division finished a disappointing 2009 with a 27% fourth quarter revenue decline, but Big Blue is hoping the next generation of its mainframe computer will boost sales in 2010.
A Siemens research project has recently broken the record for wirelessly transmitting data, by making use of white LEDs light-emitting diodes instead of radio waves.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
- Attackers are now abusing exposed LDAP servers to amplify DDoS attacks
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCBI Program Director/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT