The UK Financial Services Authority has launched fraud proceedings against four former directors of iSOFT Group.
Google support forums are awash with people looking for help for problems with their Nexus One phones -- and unable to find it.
CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
MagicJack is demonstrating a device near the International Consumer Electronics Show this week that it claims will let consumers make VoIP calls using any GSM phone.
Budget online retailer Kogan Technologies has announced the launch of two new televisions using LED backlighting technology. Available in 26in and 32in sizes, the as-yet-unnamed televisions are priced at $599 and $799, respectively — significan...
Micro-Star International (MSI) unveiled two prototype dual-screen netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Thursday: a model with two 7-inch screens and another with two 10-inch screens.
Asustek Computer showed off its new 'wave' design concept in a few devices on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), including a concept netbook that unfolds into a tablet PC and a 47-inch LED TV.
Intel on Thursday showed the first smartphone based on its upcoming Moorestown platform for mobile devices.
A recent patent filing by Apple shows the company is developing a way to create thinner, brighter touchscreens for its laptop and mobile devices, such as iPhone smartphones.
LG Electronics' connected TVs are getting more connections - including support (with the addition of a Webcam accessory) for Skype video calls on many of its new sets. This expands on LG's introduction, last year, of sets with built-in support for vi...
Two new smartphones demonstrated at the CES show this week offer a glimpse into some of the fascinating features to come to Android devices.
Microsoft's demonstration Wednesday of "Slate PCs" made by HP, Pegatron, and Archos is by no means its first attempt to help develop such a form factor. The Slate PC seems to be identical to a Tablet with only the name changed. In fact, the Tablet PC...
Apple may not see a need to add support for Adobe Systems' Flash multimedia software to a smartphone, but other handset makers do and plan to release software updates soon.
Samsung is showing four new e-readers in its booth at the International Consumer Electronics Show, two more than it announced at an earlier press conference.
Yahoo has signed up new partners for its Connected TV effort but also faces new competition from other companies looking to bring movies and applications from the Internet to the TV.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC