The appeals of those convicted in April in the high-profile Pirate Bay copyright violations trial won't be heard until next year, the court said on Monday.
With some considerable fanfare, Electronic Arts and Harmonix released the latest version of Rock Band (iTunes link) today -- it's now a US$9.99 iPhone app with in-game song purchasing enabled.
Mozilla has unblocked one of the two Microsoft-made add-ons that put Firefox users at risk from attack and will probably unblock the second in the next 48 hours, the company's head of engineering said today.
AT&T raised the stakes last week in its recent dust-up with Google over an online voice service, accusing its rival of blocking phone calls to nuns.
Apple on Monday posted an increase in net profit and sales for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2009 despite a year-over-year decline in iPod shipments.
Ericsson will soon launch a platform designed to let consumers buy online content such as news stories with the charge billed to their mobile phone rather than other payment methods, such as a credit card.
Mozilla has now unblocked a Microsoft add-on thought to pose a danger due to a software vulnerability, but a second add-on remains blocked, the organization said on Sunday.
After transcripts of some voice mail messages from Google Voice users appeared in search results, Google has modified the telephony management service to prevent this from happening, the company said Monday.
Google, not known for using conventional marketing to promote its wares, has nonetheless found that such an approach is effective for its enterprise products and will roll out internationally a campaign it launched in the US in August.
Oracle should resolve antitrust concerns over its acquisition of Sun Microsystems by selling open-source database MySQL to a suitable third party, its cofounder and creator Michael "Monty" Widenius said in a blog post on Monday.
It seems every hard-drive manufacturer wants in on the USB 3.0 race. Digital product manufacturer Dane-Elec have announced a new line of external hard-drives that support the new faster USB 3.0 standard, claiming they will be the first company to rel...
IBM has placed Robert Moffat, the head of its Systems and Technology Group, on a leave of absence after he was charged by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in an alleged insider-trading scheme.
Microsoft and Yahoo are touting a brief letter that an advertising association sent to the U.S. Department of Justice supporting the search deal proposed by the companies.
Android is known for smartphones but the mobile platform will also power the new Alex e-reader from a Fremont, Calif., company called Spring Design.
Millions of servers around the world are doing little more than wasting energy, according to a new study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
- BMW teams up with Intel, Mobileye to make a self-driving car by 2021
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia