Google has forged a deal to distribute Chrome in Sony PCs sold in North America, the company's first such deal with a PC vendor and one of a number of efforts to popularize the Internet browser.
Sorry, ladies, but when it comes to questionable online information, it looks like men have the upper hand.
Samsung Electronics will launch an application store on Sep. 14 with applications and content for its Omnia smartphones, it said on Monday.
AU Optronics' (AUO) partner in e-reader screens is rapidly expanding output to keep up with brisk demand, a company representative said Monday.
Snow Leopard is out and users seem generally satisfied with the latest version of the Mac OS X operating system. The release hasn't been without some controversy though, part of which has been the debate over the malware protection features Apple inc...
If you can lovingly call your small- or medium-sized business IT department "scrappy"--maybe you're both company president and network administrator--the right tools can make the most of your resources. Inventory auditing software can keep track of c...
Adobe Systems has acquired Business Catalyst, which provides a platform for Web professionals to build online businesses, and its GoodBarry subsidiary, Adobe confirmed on Monday.
Developers of the Xen open source hypervisor are trying to make Xen the industry's cloud-building platform of choice with a new initiative designed to expand upon the hypervisor's ability to create "secure, customizable, multi-tenant cloud services."
EMC will resell virtualization management software from VMware alongside its own Ionix management platform in an expanded partnership aimed at helping enterprises build private clouds.
EMC has acquired FastScale Technology, a vendor of software for data centers, in an effort to focus on supporting private cloud infrastructures, the company announced Monday.
3Com plans to integrate intrusion prevention technology from its TippingPoint subsidiary into networking gear from its H3C division as part of a strategy to deliver streamlined secure networks at less cost and power consumption than marquee vendors.
Microsoft on Monday refuted a post by a prominent blogger that said the company designed the first iteration of Bing specifically to help people find items to purchase online.
Apple will host an event next week in San Francisco, most likely the latest in its annual refresh of its iPod line, an analyst agreed today.
Microsoft will force an upgrade on users of its Windows Live Messenger instant messaging software in September to plug a hole the company introduced when a programmer added an extra character to a code library.
A hacker has posted code that could be used to take over a system running Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services) server.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW