Computer users with rudimentary skills will be able to program via screen shots rather than lines of code with a new graphical scripting language called Sikuli that was devised at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Following Google’s decision to postpone the launch of a new Motorola Android phone in China, Motorola announced services and partnerships that will enable it to pursue the Chinese market without Google.
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
The European Commission granted Oracle an unconditional approval to take over Sun Microsystems on Thursday, following a controversial and drawn out examination of the deal.The deal still awaits approval in other jurisdictions, including Russia and Ch...
YouTube is taking its first steps into the online movie-rental business, starting with a handful of films from the Sundance Film Festival that it will offer on its Web site starting this weekend.
Amazon has unveiled a new royalty plan that will allow book publishers and authors to make more money off of e-books sold for the Kindle e-reader.
More than half of storage customers in a recent survey say they are considering offloading some of their storage needs to cloud providers, despite concerns about security.
Japanese consumers will be the first in the world to get their hands on Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X10 smartphone when it goes on sale here in April through carrier NTT DoCoMo, the companies said Thursday.
The ABC is set to launch a digital television channel devoted solely to continuous news updates. It will be the first of its kind on free-to-air digital television in Australia.
Apple is looking at ways TV, magazine and newspaper content can be presented differently on its upcoming tablet device, according to a report published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.
University researchers have built nanoparticles designed to cling to artery walls and slowly release medicine - a breakthrough that could help fight heart disease.
Looking to buy a new vehicle at a bargain price?
Businesses claim to have improved their management processes and the way in which IT supports them, more than a year after the recession began to bite hard.
A European IT consulting firm is warning large enterprises and government entities not to deploy OpenOffice.org until Oracle Corp. shows proof that it will invest as heavily in the development of open-source productivity suite as project champion Sun...
IT budgets will only rise by a weighted global average of 1.3 percent in nominal terms in 2010, compared with 2009 levels where IT budgets declined 8.1 percent, said Gartner following the release of results from the 2010 CIO survey by Gartner Executi...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Friday's DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBI Program DirectorNSW
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW