Sony Ericsson has announced its hotly anticipated follow up to the XPERIA X1 smartphone -- the XPERIA X2 -- will launch in Australia in "early Q4".
Designed to be as light on your wallet as your shoulders, most netbooks cost between US$300 and $500. Their low price is helping netbooks continue their fast growth, despite the economic downturn.
A worldwide outage of Google's Gmail online e-mail system on Tuesday was caused by a traffic jam on its servers, according to Google's official Gmail blog.
Nokia today revealed more details about the Booklet, the 3G-enabled netbook announced late last month, at the Nokia World conference in Stuttgart, Germany.
Nokia introduced on Wednesday two new touchscreen smartphones that aim to spice up your mobile life. The new N97 Mini and the X6 feature tight integration with Facebook and improved specs over their predecessors.
Microsoft yesterday said it is working on a patch for a bug in its popular Web server software, but it's unlikely the company will field a fix fast enough to make next week's regular release, a security expert predicted.
After a nearly two-hour outage, Google Inc. is getting its Gmail e-mail service back up and running this evening.
A free iPhone app called "Outbreaks Near Me" is designed to help users track and report oubreaks of swine flu and other infectious diseases.
Mac clone maker Psystar isn't waiting for a federal judge to give it the green light to sell systems with Apple's new Snow Leopard operating system, according to the company's Web site.
Oracle's pending acquisition has put Sun Microsystems Inc. into a limbo that appears to be devouring its server business.
Sony will next year launch a television capable of showing 3D images, it said on Wednesday at the IFA electronics fair in Berlin. The TV will be the first step in what is expected to be a big push by the consumer electronics company to popularize 3D ...
Qwest Communications International is deploying equipment that will allow the carrier to deliver data at 100Gb per second (Gbps) all the way across its network to a customer's location.
Microsoft plans to drop all of its Zune models except for a new high-definition (HD) version that is due out in two weeks, the company confirmed Wednesday.
Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X2 smartphone will run Windows Mobile 6.5 when it ships in the fourth quarter, it said on Wednesday.
If you listen to conventional wisdom you might think the traditional bedside clock radio was on its way out, since in many homes cell phones now rouse the sleeping from their beds. But a new gadget from Sony seeks to keep alarm clocks on the night ta...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW