When is a wireless router not just a wireless router? Belkin's answer: When it's a total pain. That's why it introduced four new 802.11n Wi-Fi routers, ranging from $50 to $130, that come with a set of applications designed to help you use your wirel...
Fueled by growth in new software licenses, Oracle revenue for its fiscal third quarter, ended Feb. 28, increased 17 percent from the same period last year, hitting US$6.4 billion, though earnings declined due in part to restructuring charges incurred...
Leading virtualization software vendors Citrix Systems and VMware are both running behind in plans to ship so-called bare-metal hypervisors for desktop PCs.
The iPad is just a week away, and game developers are starting to reveal what their titles will look like on the device. It's already clear that we'll be seeing a lot more detail in games, and hopefully more in-depth experiences to match.
Dell hopes to grab a bigger slice of the cloud infrastructure market with a new line of PowerEdge servers that the company announced on Wednesday.
Nintendo may be hip to sell 3D handhelds, but Sony's having none of it.
Bruno Velazquez and Jonathan Hawkins spill their guts on the creation of God of War III
Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
The ball is in Apple's court with the Opera Mini Web browser for the iPhone, which is now pending approval in the iPhone App Store.
The year is 1975. Gerald Ford is in the White House, South Vietnam falls, Muhammad Ali defeats Joe Frazier in the "Thrilla in Manila" world championship boxing match, the late-night comedy show NBC's Saturday Night (later called Saturday Night Live) ...
After seven years of working on the surface of Mars, NASA's Mars rover Opportunity has been upgraded to allow it to make some of its own decisions.
LAS VEGAS -- As the nation's wireless carriers rush to compete with faster 4G speeds on either WiMax or LTE technology, their workers are toiling in the trenches to make it happen.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Google has found a fix for a bug that affected Google Apps' <a href="https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync">Sync for Microsoft Outlook</a> by preventing some e-mails from being downloaded from Gmail servers to the Outlook program on end-users' PC...
According to a report by CNET LG will sell active-shutter glasses, which are designed for use with 3D TVs, for just $79. This is likely to be significantly cheaper than 3D glasses from several other manufacturers.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
- AMD's Ryzen launches March 2, outperforming Intel's Core i7 at a fraction of the price
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCTableau ConsultantVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW