Service Component Architecture (SCA), an SOA specification for transforming IT assets into reusable services, was hailed Tuesday as a way to build services with lower barriers to adoption and link SOA to Web 2.0.
Enterasys is closer to acquiring a company that it says will launch it toward US$1 billion in revenue.
It used to be easy for US Bank to determine which users and systems could be trusted, and which should be viewed with suspicion. Then along came Web 2.0.
Higher-speed Wi-Fi in the form of 802.11n access points and related hardware began rolling out in earnest in the first quarter of this year and the next-generation technology became an important topic at the Interop trade show this week.
Tibco Software is throwing its support behind Microsoft's new Silverlight browser plug-in technology for rich Internet applications and also is offering users of Microsoft Web services technology an alternative message platform.
As more companies deploy virtualization technologies, more network managers expect the technology to introduce management challenges to their environments, according to an Interop show poll.
A telephone phishing scam, which purports to come from the NSW Police Force, has surfaced in NSW over the past 24 hours.
Apple refreshed its iMac desktop line today by bumping up CPU speeds across the board and adding faster graphics to the top-end 24-in. model.
AMD Monday announced Business Class, an initiative to gain market share among small to medium enterprises. Opening the door for longer lifecycles, it will lower PC total cost of ownership, according to AMD.
Botnet fighters have another tool in their arsenal, thanks to Microsoft.
Microsoft is working on application virtualization technology for the server that is designed to provide administrators the flexibility to quickly deploy infrastructure and even stream applications on-demand.
The director of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre believes that the diversity of malware and its abilities to circumvent security products, is the greatest threat on the local cyber crime landscape.
Sony and Samsung, two of the biggest backers of the Blu-ray Disc format during its battle with rival HD DVD, are releasing new Blu-ray Disc products with the anticipation that consumers are finally ready to start upgrading to high-definition video di...
LG Electronics has officially thrown its hat into the thin TV ring with the launch this week of its Scarlet TV set. The TV, which was first unveiled at the International Consumer Electronics Show in January in Las Vegas, is LG's thinnest flat-panel T...
Polycom and Telstra have entered a co-branding agreement for Telstra's IP Telephony (TIPT) service.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dropbox offers 1TB Pro plan for $9.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC