Cisco is expected to unveil new and enhanced data center products that are designed to more easily interconnect and allocate resources among multiple data centers and are optimized for cloud computing and virtualization.
Microsoft defended itself against an opinion piece written by a former vice president, who argued the software company has lost its edge and is "failing" as a result. In response, the software company said it remains competitive and innovative.
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka said today that "Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010. We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
In a big blow to Google's efforts to build a massive digital-books marketplace and library, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has come out against the revised agreement to settle copyright lawsuits brought against Google by authors and publishers....
Now that Symbian has fully opened its source code to the public, will it lead to an avalanche of mobile operating systems opening up their codes as well?
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) is used much more often than most assume, a researcher has asserted.
The Internet Engineering Task Force has set up a wiki to document which of its standards were successful and why.
The Green Grid Consortium will release two free tools in the coming months to help companies measure and improve the energy efficiency of their data centers.
Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
If you've been playing Mass Effect 2 on a standard definition TV, chances are you've been squinting to decipher the game's neon orange and green text. That's according to a 15-page thread on the game's official forums and noticed by Ars, anyway, clai...
Microsoft and Nigeria have released a song and video as part of a campaign to dissuade people from getting involved in cybercrime.
Sony hinted on Thursday that it's preparing a challenger to Apple's upcoming iPad.
Vodafone reported Thursday that revenue from data services exceeded £1 billion (US$1.58 billion) for the first time during the last three months of 2010, but that only partially helped offset lower voice revenue.
A new product from Alcatel-Lucent aims to let mobile operators serve more customers using their existing radio spectrum, by offering faster mobile broadband services such as HSPA and LTE on frequencies currently reserved for GSM. Using software-defin...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD