Dell on Wednesday announced it was adding customizable storage and disaster management services to build out its services portfolio, which it began revamping last year.
Just like its portable cousin the Nintendo DS, the Wii is starting to show it is indeed a "slow cooker" system that started life with a whimper, but will finish with a roar that includes features once only thought possible on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Microsoft Tuesday released a reliability update for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) that fixes several bugs in the OS update, including one that threw off errors when users tried to run large applications, such as Microsoft's own Excel 2007 and Wi...
While it's too early to tell if Bill Gates will impact philanthropy as he has the technology industry, his support of creative capitalism has the potential to change how people engage in philanthropic efforts.
Hewlett-Packard this week unveiled de-duplication software designed to speed up and simplify data backup operations in its high-end and midrange of disk-based backup systems.
Imation Wednesday unveiled the Atom Flash Drive, a 1.5-in. long portable storage device that is no larger than a paperclip and can store up to 8GB of digital files.
Yahoo has fixed a vulnerability in its Web mail site that could allow a hacker to get access to a person's account.
The Seven Network will be teaming up with TiVo to offer a Personal Video Recorder to Australian customers from July.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will be offering HTC's Touch Diamond handset, which is being marketed as an 'iPhone killer', next month.
The Australian iTunes store is now offering purchasable downloads of popular TV series to its Australian customers.
Hewlett-Packard and Hitachi boosted their existing blade server offerings on Tuesday, with Hitachi upgrading its systems with the latest Intel chips and Hewlett-Packard combining blades to create a specially configured appliance that can handle deman...
In a somewhat predictable turn of events, the early release of a user-playable component of the upcoming Spore video game has led to the creation of a series of animations that are a little more explicit than the game's developers probably expected.
The Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) this week released its audit on the government's third sale of Telstra shares, T3, concluding that the sale represented effective and efficient use of public money despite lavish hotel bills for a roadshow ...
The mystery behind why the new iPhone is so cheap may be solved, with market researcher iSuppli saying it costs just US$173 to make.
Google is close to landing a contract with the NSW Department of Education and Training to support 1.3 million students with Gmail.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW