The heads of five of Australia’s top Internet and telecommunications companies have joined forces to call for a pro-competitive approach towards the National Broadband Network (NBN).
With the hope of sparking Windows 7 upgrades, Microsoft is planning an early release of its suite of desktop deployment tools.
Builders of the JRuby version of the Ruby programming language are working to enable development of Ruby-based business applications for the Android handheld platform, a leader of the JRuby project said on Monday afternoon.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced new touchscreen laptops, including the ThinkPad T400s, which is company's first laptop to support four-finger multitouch input.
Not even the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression could slow the ongoing explosion of traffic over international Internet connections, and service providers are still building to accommodate it.
After introducing what's regarded as the fastest microprocessor in the market to date, Intel rolled up its sleeves and introduced on Thursday its new offerings to the local market, including two new Core i7 processors and the mid-level Core i5 proces...
Microsoft Hong Kong is now recruiting Windows 7 promoters who will be paid US$1,004 each for a day's work in late October when the software giant launches its new OS.
Joystiq discovered earlier today that Kojima Productions has updated their site with a new splash page that promises Tokyo Game Show attendees the opportunity to play the highly-anticipated PSP title Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
GameTrailers has just delivered the first details of an intriguing new IP from Lucasarts, which debuted on GameTrailers TV last night. The game, entitled Lucidity, is a 2D puzzle-based platformer. The first gameplay footage shows a game in which you ...
Commuters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane may not yet have access to Google Maps' public transport information, but they can now receive free, live traffic updates on their mobile phones. As of this morning, Google Maps will display traffic informa...
This year's <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/158796/madden-nfl-10/">Madden NFL 10</a> cover is graced by two athletes: Troy Palomalu from the Pittsburg Steelers and Larry Fitzgerald from the Arizona Cardinals.
Bethesda Softworks has followed through on threats of legal action against Interplay Entertainment Corp. regarding their Fallout trademark agreement in 2007.
Google is developing a product called Fast Flip that aims to make it simpler and faster to browse through news articles on the Web, a process that the company finds is cumbersome and discourages people from reading more online.
Swedish ISP Black Internet has decided to appeal in the Stockholm district court the verdict that led to it closing file-sharing site The Pirate Bay's data connection.
Ask.com has launched a special version of its search engine site devoted to raising awareness and funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a nonprofit breast cancer organization.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC