Marc Kruskol understands how a small business operates. Like the head of any small company, he is also the IT guy, the receptionist and much more, all to reduce costs.
More than half of IT organizations are using virtualization technologies, according to a vendor-sponsored survey.
Postini on Monday announced discovery capabilities with its message archiving service and also announced three new plans for the existing service.
The British Broadcasting Corporation is under fire from Internet service providers over how its new multimedia player may cause an increase in demand for bandwidth, placing greater stresses on the infrastructure of ISP's.
The SCO Group acknowledged being dealt a significant blow Friday in its lawsuit against Novell but it indicated that it may not be done fighting yet.
"Hackers" defaced the United Nations Web site early Sunday with messages accusing the U.S. and Israel of killing children. As of late afternoon, some sections, including the area devoted to Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, remained offline.
Novell announced on Monday that it has acquired Senforce Technologies, a provider of endpoint and network security tools, for an undisclosed sum.
Google will no longer offer users the ability to download-to-own or download-to-rent (DTO/DTR) videos on Google Videos effective Wednesday, a Google spokesman confirmed Monday.
Internet users spend almost half their time online reading and watching content, dwarfing the time spent searching for information, communicating with others and buying products, according to a four-year analysis of Internet activity released Monday.
XenSource Monday rolled out its XenEnterprise v4 virtualization software which includes major enhancements that make it a rival to VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3. For instance, it contains a feature called XenMotion that allows the live migration of...
Sendmail has released a new version of its Sentrion messaging security appliance that adds protection for outbound e-mail.
The source code that powers the user interface for popular social networking site Facebook was inadvertently exposed over the weekend due to a misconfigured Web server.
More spam made its way to inboxes Monday touting a small Florida company first hit by a massive pump-and-dump spam scam last week. The company has denied any responsibility for the junk mail that drove up its stock price, and said it will look at sto...
In an interesting tale of penguins giving life to penguins, the smash hit animated feature film Happy Feet was creating with Linux servers and desktops, in addition to Windows 2000 and XP.
Virtual worlds such as Second Life can be useful to businesses if they evaluate the risks involved, according to a research note from Gartner.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW