Chinese services company Capinfo has made a Motorola flip-phone speak Chinese for visitors to the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
In a victory for Microsoft, a U.S. District Court judge in California upheld a tentative ruling issued two weeks ago to stay the Kai-Fu Lee case filed by Google, giving a go-ahead for Microsoft's case in Washington state to resolve before Google's ca...
Virus writers, forever in search of opportunities to distribute their malicious code, are exploiting interest in the avian flu by circulating an email with an attachment that contains information about the bird flu epidemic - and a Trojan horse tucke...
Many self-avowed Microsoft haters have stopped short of switching to Linux when they realized the pain involved with abandoning all of their favorite Windows software.
IBM has made available for free a plug-in that integrates its WebSphere Information Integrator OmniFind Edition enterprise search system with Google's enterprise desktop search tool.
Two men have been charged in relation to the alleged hacking of one of Australia's most prominent economics consultancies, Access Economics.
The growing popularity of Skype Technologies' free Internet telephony software could soon pose the same kind of security challenges for companies that other peer-to-peer (P2P) software technologies have created in recent years, according to security ...
Researchers at IBM's Almaden Labs have developed a way to keep those nasty worms and viruses from running on computers, without the use of antivirus software.
Microsoft has released an updated version of Works Suite, its package of productivity applications aimed at home computer users, the company announced Thursday.
Orange added two new Windows Mobile 5.0 products to its line of devices geared toward business users, the company said Thursday.
Yahoo will double the price of its online music subscription service, a change in strategy in the race to knock Apple Computer off its top spot for online music delivery services.
Microsoft has said it released to manufacturing Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005, new versions of its developer tools and database that will officially be launched on Nov. 7.
Put down your pen and "sticky note" pad - the reminder note of the future is here with the launch of a free open-source Web application for the masses called Remember the Milk (RTM).
A new coalition of technology companies and public interest organizations has hit some early milestones in its effort to combat spyware. On Thursday, the Anti-Spyware Coalition published two documents that the group hopes will take the computer secur...
Sun Microsystems's upcoming Niagara processor will use four on-board memory controllers to keep the multicore, multithreaded processor running at maximum efficiency, according to the company's head processor designer.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
- Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech companies on diversity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW