Toshiba and Canon are planning to launch their first televisions in 2007 based on a new flat-panel display technology called SED (surface-conduction electron-emitter display), they said last week.
Makers and resellers of third-party ink-jet printer cartridges and refills polled at the Cebit show in Germany on Saturday are critical of the way Seiko Epson has been hitting their kind with lawsuits to protect its lucrative cartridge business.
Researchers at the University of Maryland's A. James Clark School of Engineering have developed a new digital rights management technology that they said will help organizations better protect multimedia content from unauthorized copying and distribu...
Intel will roll out a succession of computing platforms that build on the efficiency gains it achieved with a new family of dual-core processors, company executives announced at their trade show this week.
Taiwan's Shuttle, a pioneer in small form-factor PCs, is showing off a tiny computer at the Cebit IT show in Hanover that it aims to launch by midyear.
A USB memory stick that doubles as a portable VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone and a 16G-byte personal storage device the size of a credit card are just two of the devices at Cebit this week that combine flash memory and USB in interesting w...
Acer has built two new notebook computers that can connect to the Internet and download data using 3G (third generation) mobile networks, becoming the fourth company to make such laptops for Vodafone Group's 3G service.
When the tough get going, they get Tough. Well that is what Olympus is hoping with its new water and shockproof camera the Olympus Tough 720SW.
Shuttle, a Taiwanese PC maker well known for its small form-factor PCs, will unveil this week a new, smaller computer, a company executive confirmed Thursday.
Asetek, a Danish company that specializes in cooling systems, will demonstrate this week a PC running an Intel Pentium 4 processor that has been overclocked to 5.46GHz, the company said in a statement.
Six months after being spun off into a subsidiary, Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG is seeking to position itself in the global market for cordless phones, Internet telephone devices and home entertainment systems.
Three Microsoft security patches recently released may cause performance problems for Windows Media Player users, according to a company advisory.
Sony is planning to launch desktop and laptop PCs with Blu-ray Disc drives in the middle of this year, an executive said at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Thursday.
Shipments of PCs worldwide will grow at a slower pace in 2006 than in 2005, partly because the replacement cycle for desktop PCs has hit a peak, according to market researcher Gartner.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. plans to launch its first desktop and laptop processors by the middle of the year that support DDR2 (double data rate 2) memory chips, AMD executives said on the sidelines of a news conference at the Cebit IT show in Hanov...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Zendesk tool taps machine learning to nip customer-service problems in the bud
- Amazon launches QuickSight business intelligence service
- Microsoft expands FastTrack service to aid Office 365 migration for businesses
- Verizon will use its mobile supercookie to target customers with AOL ads
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW