The increasing prevalence of spoofed e-mails and attempts by hackers to gain personal information from eBay members has forced the Internet auction house to launch an investigation into Australian operations.
Symbian and NTT DoCoMo have simplified and sped up the process of bringing future 3G (third generation) handsets to market with an operator technology integrator agreement, the London company announced Friday.
Steps taken by Yahoo to safeguard its Yahoo Messenger instant messaging (IM) service from spammers are also disrupting the legitimate use of the popular Trillian application, a problem that had been foreshadowed in recent weeks.
Nintendo's Game Boy Advance portable game consoles will soon be wireless, allowing up to five players to play together over a 2.4GHz radio connection.
With an arsenal of new laws, campaigns and technologies failing to stop spammers from sending a seemingly endless flow of unsolicited commercial e-mail, the Internet industry is finally turning to a little-acknowledged culprit to stem the tide -- con...
Engineers at NEC Electronics have developed a new chip that should help pave the way towards more vibrant pictures from liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
Siemens Schweiz, the Swiss unit of Germany's Siemens, has developed a pocket-size digital music player that can download songs from online music services when hooked up to a cellular telephone.
The maker of the popular Kazaa peer-to-peer software has turned the tables on the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and a number of entertainment companies by suing them for copyright infringement.
After fighting unsolicited commercial e-mail for several years by compiling and distributing Internet "blacklists" used by Internet service providers to block e-mail from known spammers, two online businesses have given up their efforts after their W...
Another person has been arrested in relation to the Blaster worm that infected computers worldwide last month.
Intel China announced yesterday it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the China’s Ministry of Education (MOE) to build a national computing grid that connects 100 China’s leading universities.
Virulent new worms that exploit vulnerable instant messaging (IM) clients and could infect hundreds of thousands of computers in seconds are a real threat for Internet users worldwide, according to security researchers from Symantec.
In a rare display of public camaraderie, Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and IBM Corp. Software Chief Steve Mills Thursday cemented their respective companies' commitment to working together on accelerating the creation and adoption of Web servic...
As expected, Dell announced several new products Thursday, including a music player and a music download service, designed to help the Round Rock, Texas, company ease its way into the digital home.
Microsoft claims it is learning valuable lessons about code sharing from the open source community declaring free software on Windows as "good".
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the Samsung NX1 camera
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW