Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott has sued two Web sites that cater to children for failing to take adequate measures to protect their identities and personal information.
Several celebrity MySpace.com sites were defaced Wednesday by someone hoping to impress a hacker crew, a security researcher said Friday, a motivation of yore that harks back to when hackers sought notoriety rather than credit card numbers.
Apple recently threatened retailers in a Singapore mall with legal action if they continue to sell unlocked iPhones, prompting many to stop selling the handsets, The Straits Times newspaper reported Friday.
Executives from 12 large companies, including The Coca-Cola Co., Wells Fargo & Co., Kaiser Permanente, General Motors and Dell, have jointly formed a Blog Council aimed at promoting corporate blogging best practices - a plan that has already elicited...
Struggling smartphone maker Palm can't win for losing.
If you have a big e-commerce idea, you could win US$50,000 (AU$56,997) to get it off the ground.
Scientists around the world are using artificial intelligence software to bring them a step closer to building what they say will be the perfect robotic hand.
Microsoft posted a tool to its download site Friday that will block automatic installations of several upcoming service packs, including Vista Service Pack 1 and Windows XP SP3.
The former Microsoft employee associated with the company's notorious December 1999 Hotmail outage has been charged with fraud.
Version 2.0 of Ruby on Rails, the popular open source Web application development framework, was released this morning, said the developer of the framework, David Heinemeier Hansson, on Friday.
Dell's much-awaited Latitude XT tablet PC is ready to ship, according to a document posted on the company's Web site.
Over a year after first coming to light, the cache engines of major search engines are still providing a safe hiding place for malicious code, a security company has revealed.
Google's Google Docs software has cemented its position as the leading suite of online office applications, based on unique-visitors statistics released Thursday by a Web-audience research firm showing Google holding a commanding lead over start-up r...
The attorney for a woman recently ordered by a Minnesota jury to pay US$222,000 (AU$253,108.86) in damages for violating music copyrights said Thursday he is asking the judge hearing the case to consider reducing the amount to about US$150.
Concerned about piracy of multimedia files, Western Digital has disallowed the sharing of multimedia files on its 1T-byte network-attached storage drive, the WD My Book World Edition.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC