Mozilla's head of security Tuesday confirmed a bug in Firefox that could be used by attackers to scout out a system prior to mounting a more thorough assault.
Asian consumers aren't yet buying digital music to pack their iPods with sprawling collections of music, but they are splashing out on digital music in the form of mobile ringtones and ringback tones.
One look at PlayTomato's Video Touch music and video player might leave you thinking you've seen it before. <a href="http://www.playtomato.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=Tomato_Freetalk&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&...
A free online version of the PC game Battlefield Heroes is to be released by Electronic Arts (EA). Supported by adverts and micro payments, the game will be available online later this year, and will not be sold in shops. However, the download will o...
A class-action suit filed against Apple alleges the company unfairly uses technological restrictions with its iPod line and iTunes Music Store to beat out competitors.
EMC is making its first play in the emerging online storage market, with the creation of a new software-as-a-service business unit and a new enterprise storage service based on EMC's September acquisition of online backup provider Mozy, the company s...
The first major upgrade to the HTML specification since 1997, HTML 5, was published in an early draft form Tuesday by the World Wide Web Consortium, featuring APIs for drawing two-dimensional graphics and control of audio and video content. The final...
Apple Tuesday announced it sold 2.3 million Macintosh machines in the three months that ended Dec. 29, 2007, marking the second straight quarter of record sales for its computer line.
Focusing on the enterprise, PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) tools vendor Zend Technologies is now shipping version 3.6 of its Zend Platform application server for PHP as well as Zend Studio for Eclipse, an IDE for PHP based on Eclipse open source techno...
Security vendor Fortinet has uncovered a malicious SymbianOS Worm that is actively spreading on mobile phone networks.
Linux and open source IP telephony system, trixbox Pro, is now available in Australia and New Zealand and is being touted as an enterprise-grade phone system for between five and 500 extensions.
Skype has been forced to turn off a video-sharing feature in its software because it could be misused to launch a self-copying worm attack against Skype users, security researchers said Tuesday.
EBay CEO Meg Whitman is planning to step down from the company she has led for the past 10 years, The Wall Street Journal said Tuesday.
Juniper Networks is discontinuing its DX line of application acceleration boxes that load balance, offload processing from Web servers and guard against denial-of-service attacks.
Most of the attention paid to Microsoft's virtualization moves have focused on the server side, with its upcoming, virtualization-capable Windows Server 2008 and its stand-alone counterpart, Hyper-V Server.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Solution Architect, Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk Support Analyst x3QLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperVIC
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC