Vodafone doesn't want to miss out on the next big wireless technology, no matter what it is.
You can walk into the appliance section of any department store and quickly compare the energy consumption ratings of different refrigerators. But try to do that with servers, and you're out of luck.
Microsoft Thursday said it will release nine security updates next Tuesday, half again as many as last month, targeting flaws in Windows, Office, Internet Explorer (IE) and Virtual PC.
<a href="http://www.spock.com/">Spock.com</a>, a new search engine focused on finding people by crawling social networking sites such as MySpace.com and Friendster, launched in a beta format Wednesday.
Dell will pay former CEO Kevin Rollins US$48.5 million for his stock options six months after he resigned in the wake of investor criticism about the vendor losing market share to rival Hewlett-Packard.
Having gained industry-wide recognition, Linux now is moving into its second stage of growth, in which it vies with Microsoft Windows as a dominant computing platform, Jim Zemlin, executive director of the Linux Foundation, said Wednesday.
A publisher of nude model photography is suing Microsoft for putting links and images of the company's content in search results taken from other Web sites that are illegally reproducing the material.
With an excess of 34 million regular users and about 15 billion page views per month, the world's hottest social networking site could be a marketer's candy store -- if developers can come up with the right recipe to monetize Facebook.
Growth in Internet traffic, especially from burgeoning video Web sites and peer-to-peer usage, will put more pressure on network managers to handle the explosion and on private sector investors, and they should be allowed to do so in unrestricted way...
EMC's RSA group plans to acquire data leak protection vendor Tablus.
If he weren't so ethical, Markus Jakobsson could be a world-class online fraudster. In a way, he already is.
Microsoft will release nine sets of security patches next week, including six critical updates for Windows, Office, Internet Explorer and its Visual Basic development software.
After CEO Steve Jobs trotted out new iMac computers on Tuesday, Apple Wednesday issued an update for the machines that the company only vaguely identified as providing "important bug fixes."
A bug in the way Norton Antivirus software uses the ActiveX programming language could cause serious problems for users of Symantec's products.
The man who launched both of the security industry's major bug bounty programs Thursday defended the idea of paying for vulnerabilities, but also said he has responded to critics by putting a tighter lid on bug details to make sure they don't fall in...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC