Attempts to combat spam, the scourge of e-mail users the world over, would be hampered if the U.S. fails to introduce an outright ban, said a senior European Commission official Tuesday.
Adobe Systems is teaching PDF (Portable Document Format) documents how to speak XML (Extensible Markup Language) to provide ties to enterprise systems.
MP3.com Europe, which operates six localized music trading sites with more than 8 million registered users, is set to go silent early next month, a spokesman for the company confirmed Tuesday.
Having already infiltrated cars, buses and trains, cell phones could soon overrun airplanes if technology being separately developed in the U.S. and Europe receives regulatory approval and, equally important, support from the major airlines.
The Federal Government's employment service was today encouraging job seekers to work for an escort agency after the Jobsearch database mistakenly listed two jobs entitled "Ladies of All Ages" according to the deputy leader of the opposition Jenny Ma...
Police have warned people advertising homes online to be mindful of what is on display, after sports memorabilia was stolen from a home that featured in a virtual tour.
The new version of Linux is finally here, in beta form at least. A test version of the much-anticipated version 2.6 of the Linux kernel was released by Linux's creator, Linus Torvalds on Monday.
Broadband service provider iiNet has revamped its bliink ADSL broadband product offerings, introducing bigger peak download limits across all of its home broadband plans.
In an effort to overcome complexities associated with Web services management, Computer Associates on Monday introduced Unicenter Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) 1.0, a tool designed to automatically discover and monitor Web services.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and Fujitsu Ltd. took the wraps off their flash memory joint venture, which will sell flash memory chips under the Spansion brand, the companies said on Monday.
Yahoo Inc. said Monday that it is scooping up paid search service provider Overture Services in a US$1.63 billion deal expected to ramp up competition in the search market.
Tulip Computers NV, which owns the Commodore brand name, plans to relaunch the brand to take advantage in an upsurge of interest in the obsolete Commodore 64 (C64) computer and its 1980s-era games, the company said in a statement last Friday.
It may be comforting for its rivals to know that Real Groovy Records faced the usual difficulties of any fair-sized retailer in its move into cyberspace: merging incompatible third-party supplier catalogues into one searchable database, integrating i...
A Sydney council claims to have created Australia’s first, self-serve library using radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, as part of a wireless e-commerce strategy.
Spammers based in Russia are using stealth and a sophisticated new trojan program to turn home workstations into unwitting hosts in a pornography and spam distribution ring, according to security experts.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW