Recognition that the digital media files stored on your PC are more valuable than the system itself has prompted the design of Mirra, a personal storage server being unveiled this week by Ispiri.
Telstra BigPond broadband users with a passion for rugby are set to benefit from the ISP’s decision to provide its customers with exclusive video and audio content from the Rugby World Cup 2003 free of charge.
Samsung Electronics is working with Roxio to develop a line of portable audio players that will carry the brand names of both Samsung and Roxio's Napster service, the two companies said Tuesday.
Furthering its efforts to spur adoption of OneNote, Microsoft has struck a deal with Toshiba to preinstall the new note-taking software on laptops and Tablet PCs.
IBM is tackling one of the biggest gripes of notebook users--that they can present ergonomic problems causing aches and pains--by designing new units that let you disconnect the keyboard and screen so you don't have to crane your neck and type at awk...
With the launch of Centrino notebook technology and Manitoba cell-phone processor behind the company, Intel started talking Wednesday at the Intel Developer Forum about the next generation of both of those product lines.
Microsoft’s Pocket PC has overtaken Palm as the leading operating system (OS) for pen-based handheld devices, according to Q2 figures released by market analyst IDC.
Two LCD (liquid crystal display) makers are showing at TechXNY products based on new technologies, new mixes of features, and lower prices. But buyers will want to shop carefully, as some of these products hit lower price points by trimming features....
Sydneysider Dominic Lewandowski takes gaming competitions like next month's World Cyber Games in Korea seriously; so seriously that his teammates have flown interstate to practise against him.
PC gamers will soon get their very own Pentium 4 processor, Intel announced Tuesday at the Intel Developer Forum.
The trade group behind the PC Card has released the standard for the PC Card's successor: A smaller, faster card that goes in a slot that could become as common in desktops as in mobile devices.
Yahoo seems to have taken a hint from Microsoft and is planning changes to its instant messaging (IM) service that could lock out users of third-party IM clients.
A security company said Tuesday that it found an example of working computer source code that exploits the latest critical security hole disclosed by Microsoft..
Microsoft is tackling the home network, releasing this week a wireless home networking product line designed to cut down the cost and complexity of sharing a single broadband connection between multiple computers.
Perth based ISP iiNet is to buy New Zealand's third largest ISP Ihug for $A30.1 million, subject to shareholder approval.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT