Microsoft is installing HP ProCurve networking gear in all of its Microsoft Technology Centers around the world.
In yet another example showing that clueless consumers aren't the only ones who fall victim to computer scams, the Oak Ridge National Laboratory yesterday disclosed that phishing attacks may have provided cybercrooks with access to personal data on p...
Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott has sued two Web sites that cater to children for failing to take adequate measures to protect their identities and personal information.
Several celebrity MySpace.com sites were defaced Wednesday by someone hoping to impress a hacker crew, a security researcher said Friday, a motivation of yore that harks back to when hackers sought notoriety rather than credit card numbers.
Apple recently threatened retailers in a Singapore mall with legal action if they continue to sell unlocked iPhones, prompting many to stop selling the handsets, The Straits Times newspaper reported Friday.
Executives from 12 large companies, including The Coca-Cola Co., Wells Fargo & Co., Kaiser Permanente, General Motors and Dell, have jointly formed a Blog Council aimed at promoting corporate blogging best practices - a plan that has already elicited...
Struggling smartphone maker Palm can't win for losing.
If you have a big e-commerce idea, you could win US$50,000 (AU$56,997) to get it off the ground.
Scientists around the world are using artificial intelligence software to bring them a step closer to building what they say will be the perfect robotic hand.
Microsoft posted a tool to its download site Friday that will block automatic installations of several upcoming service packs, including Vista Service Pack 1 and Windows XP SP3.
The former Microsoft employee associated with the company's notorious December 1999 Hotmail outage has been charged with fraud.
Version 2.0 of Ruby on Rails, the popular open source Web application development framework, was released this morning, said the developer of the framework, David Heinemeier Hansson, on Friday.
Dell's much-awaited Latitude XT tablet PC is ready to ship, according to a document posted on the company's Web site.
Over a year after first coming to light, the cache engines of major search engines are still providing a safe hiding place for malicious code, a security company has revealed.
Google's Google Docs software has cemented its position as the leading suite of online office applications, based on unique-visitors statistics released Thursday by a Web-audience research firm showing Google holding a commanding lead over start-up r...
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD