Conflict: Desert Storm looked like it had reached the end last week, until SCi Games stepped in and saved the day.
Web hosting provider, WebCentral, has launched a Managed Exchange 2003 service, which it claims will make corporate email tools affordable for small- and medium-sized businesses.
The increasing prevalence of spoofed e-mails and attempts by hackers to gain personal information from eBay members has forced the Internet auction house to launch an investigation into Australian operations.
Symbian and NTT DoCoMo have simplified and sped up the process of bringing future 3G (third generation) handsets to market with an operator technology integrator agreement, the London company announced Friday.
Steps taken by Yahoo to safeguard its Yahoo Messenger instant messaging (IM) service from spammers are also disrupting the legitimate use of the popular Trillian application, a problem that had been foreshadowed in recent weeks.
Nintendo's Game Boy Advance portable game consoles will soon be wireless, allowing up to five players to play together over a 2.4GHz radio connection.
With an arsenal of new laws, campaigns and technologies failing to stop spammers from sending a seemingly endless flow of unsolicited commercial e-mail, the Internet industry is finally turning to a little-acknowledged culprit to stem the tide -- con...
Engineers at NEC Electronics have developed a new chip that should help pave the way towards more vibrant pictures from liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
Siemens Schweiz, the Swiss unit of Germany's Siemens, has developed a pocket-size digital music player that can download songs from online music services when hooked up to a cellular telephone.
The maker of the popular Kazaa peer-to-peer software has turned the tables on the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and a number of entertainment companies by suing them for copyright infringement.
After fighting unsolicited commercial e-mail for several years by compiling and distributing Internet "blacklists" used by Internet service providers to block e-mail from known spammers, two online businesses have given up their efforts after their W...
Another person has been arrested in relation to the Blaster worm that infected computers worldwide last month.
Intel China announced yesterday it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the China’s Ministry of Education (MOE) to build a national computing grid that connects 100 China’s leading universities.
Virulent new worms that exploit vulnerable instant messaging (IM) clients and could infect hundreds of thousands of computers in seconds are a real threat for Internet users worldwide, according to security researchers from Symantec.
In a rare display of public camaraderie, Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and IBM Corp. Software Chief Steve Mills Thursday cemented their respective companies' commitment to working together on accelerating the creation and adoption of Web servic...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA