Nokia announced this week the latest version of its Linux-based tablet device, this time with a full keyboard.
Australian businesses are slow to jump on the Web 2.0 bandwagon, according to local online community developer, Venture Logic.
The U.S. Congress asked Yahoo to explain alleged false statements the company's attorney gave in testimony last year.
Facebook will step up the policing of pornography, harassment and inappropriate behavior on its social networking site, settling a consumer fraud investigation by New York State Attorney General (AG) Andrew Cuomo.
Despite the lead of rack servers over blades in terms of market sales, IT giant Hewlett-Packard touts the blade as "the future of servers" for the midsize market. During the recent launch of the HP "Shorty" BladeSystem c3000, Sreehivas Narayanan, reg...
IT managers trying to figure out how much money to budget for information security purposes each year might want to take note of some recent advice from Gartner: According to the analyst firm, despite the growth in targeted attacks and the continuing...
At Storage Networking World this week in the US, vendors are unveiling a number of products that make it easier for users to manage and protect their storage environments.
Neverfail has introduced an entry-level Replicator product, based on its Continuous Availability Suite, with delayed rather than instant server failure recovery.
Symbian is adding a new graphics architecture as well as enhanced networking capabilities to its mobile OS, the company's CEO said this week.
Influential Japanese video game publisher says the Nintendo Wii is being tossed aside by owners due to a lack of compelling games.
The movie industry faults an Xbox 360 game for the worst fall ticket sales in years.
Google has unveiled a test version of a much-awaited antipiracy system for its wildly popular yet controversial YouTube video-sharing site.
A new study by the Consumer Electronics Association confirms what many already know: people like to buy, play, and receive video game gifts for Christmas.
A so-called typosquatter who served pornographic advertisements on domains such as Bobthebiulder.com and teltubbies.com has been fined again by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Intel will end its Verified By Intel (VBI) standardization program by mid-2008, the company confirmed this week.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW