Sometimes, you just don't have adequate light for your photo, even if you carry around thousands of dollars' worth of lighting equipment (which most of us don't).
LG Electronics will be integrating into its Super Multi DVD Rewriter Nero's SecurDisc technology, which password protects and encrypts a data (not audio or video) CD or DVD so that only the intended recipient can look at the data.
Audio-specialist Creative's biggest announcements at CES this year focused on streaming music around the home.
Maybe Apple CEO Steve Jobs should use his new iPhone to call a good trademark lawyer.
Some Web site operators are complaining that Google is flagging their sites as containing malicious software when they believe their sites are harmless.
Intel has filed a countersuit against Transmeta in an ongoing patent infringement disagreement between the two companies.
IDefense Labs is offering more than US$50,000 to researchers who submit serious flaws in Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7, as part of a challenge designed to beef up the company's security products.
What processor will the iPhone use? That's one of the great unanswered questions left in the wake of Apple's launch of the iPhone this week, but a job ad on Apple's Web site may hint at the answer.
A month-long campaign by two independent security researchers to disclose security flaws in Apple's products has so far resulted in 10 vulnerabilities being publicly disclosed -- and several more on the verge of being announced. Exploit information h...
There are many exotic, and not quite there, technologies that want to help consumers get video and other multimedia content from their PC to their TV, but SanDisk may just have come up with the easiest way of all: a USB drive.
Over the next few months, Ebay will be offering its PayPal users a new tool in the fight against phishers: a US$5 security key.
While many networking vendors, both wireless and wireline, diplomatically agree that no single networking technology will prevail in the connected home of the future, they are still battling over which technology is most suitable for streaming high-d...
Apple's iPhone could be a hit in the high-end phone market and work wonders for partner Cingular's image, but the device that stunned Macworld Expo attendees is likely to have a narrow market.
German police have added a new weapon in their fight against child pornography on the Internet -- in addition to scouring IP addresses, they're now collaborating with credit-card companies to search databases for transaction information.
Cisco Systems is suing Apple to prevent it from using the name iPhone for the new smartphone Apple introduced Tuesday at the Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW