Nvidia gave graphics enthusiasts the ability to build their own Quad SLI systems with the release Wednesday of a driver for the four-way graphics system.
Creative Technology, the leading challenger to the iPod in digital music players, reported its second consecutive quarterly loss as it battles strong competition from rivals and mobile phones with built-in music players.
A human rights watchdog urged governments in U.S. and Europe to adopt new legislation that would prevent Internet companies from censoring their content or keeping records of users' online behavior in China, the group said in a report released on Thu...
Symantec has released a report outlining some weaknesses in the kernel protection mechanisms built into a beta version of Windows Live. The report found several potential weaknesses -- among them the tight integration of content copy protection (know...
Attack code exploiting a recently-patched vulnerability in Microsoft's Windows operating system has been posted to the Internet, prompting concerns of a widespread attack.
Skype will help market an application that will put its contact list and VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) and instant messaging services on high-end mobile phones.
Mobile security specialist, Safeboot, has launched one of the first products that can transparently encrypt and decrypt data held on Windows mobile PDAs and smartphones.
Apple seems set to add more unique features to its new Leopard OS, exploiting the delay until Microsoft ships Windows Vista, an analyst believes.
Telstra pulling the plug on its FTTN network on Monday does not mean it's the end of FTTN in Australia. Rival fibre consortium, G9, will continue to move forward with its network plans without Telstra's help.
Two of the world's largest motherboard makers announced plans to build a new company to combine production of their desktop motherboard and graphics card products, they said late Tuesday.
Qatar Airways Group has begun adding live satellite television to the list of in-flight entertainment options available on its flights.
Australian and New Zealand residents are the first in the world to be able sign up for Gmail without having to scrounge for invites from existing users.
Nokia the world's largest handset maker, has agreed to acquire Loudeye, a provider of digital media distribution services, for US$60 million, the two companies announced Tuesday.
A Trojan has been discovered that attempts to evade detection by sending stolen data back to its criminal creators using the ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) back channel.
Sony Electronics has unveiled a wireless-enabled device aimed primarily at people who like to send text messages and make free calls over the Internet.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW