A technical group working on the next generation of Ethernet has agreed to disagree and will now work on a single standard that covers both 40G bps (bit-per-second) and 100G bps speeds.
Digg.com Monday released new tools called Digg Widgets that are designed to make it easier to embed content from Digg on to other Web sites.
The software that police and enterprise security teams use to investigate wrongdoing on computers is not as secure as it should be, according to researchers with Isec Partners.
An avid PC world reader wrote: "I was particularly intrigued by the fact that after ripping my audio CD to the MP3 format in WinAmp, it would read the song info and fill in the headers."
Sony <a href="http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/sony-introduces-a-pair-o-docks-for-ipod-279697.php">unveiled</a> a pair of iPod devices Thursday: the ICF-C1iP and the ZS-S2iP, a clock radio and boom box, respectively.
Mobile phone operator Orange is expecting the iPhone to raise awareness of its mobile music services -- but it's with Sony Ericsson that it is working to market its music portal in nine European countries.
Google's global privacy counsel, Peter Fleischer, wants to see t-shirts replace the tie as standard business attire, saying the tie "constricts circulation to the brain."
Mitsubishi Electric is withdrawing from the LCD computer monitor market in favour of focusing on high-end and specialist products.
A flurry of raids and arrests in China over the last two weeks have ended what is estimated to be the world's largest piracy syndicate in operation for more than six years.
In a public mea culpa, Mozilla's chief security officer acknowledged Monday that Firefox includes the same flaw that the company called a "critical vulnerability" in Internet Explorer during a two-week ruckus over responsibility for a Windows zero-da...
A Danish security vendor is offering a free tool designed to inform users when their applications need patching.
Directory management vendor NetPro Monday beefed up its tool for handling Microsoft's Identity Lifecycle Manager with analytical reporting capabilities, auditing features and synchronization monitoring.
By now, everyone has heard how Microsoft plans to release the next Windows client OS, Windows 7, in 2010. But what the company is not making clear is what new features the OS will have, a topic that has become fodder for educated speculation.
Large music webcasters are claiming the recording industry is "backtracking" on its offer to compromise with them over new, higher royalty rates that went into effect in March and were to be paid on July 15.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg will defend against copyright-infringement allegations on Wednesday, when his lawyers ask a judge to dismiss a complaint filed by three former classmates of Zuckerberg who say he stole the idea for the social-networki...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC