In a deal that boosts Microsoft's plan to increase revenue from online advertising, the company will be the exclusive provider of display and contextual advertising on the popular Digg news site.
The world's largest chipmaker has slashed prices on a handful of microprocessors after the company's battle to retake market share from rival, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), took a turn for the worse.
Virgin Mobile Australia has launched Virgin Broadband, a broadband Internet package which it says is geared for the average household.
A technical group working on the next generation of Ethernet has agreed to disagree and will now work on a single standard that covers both 40G bps (bit-per-second) and 100G bps speeds.
Digg.com Monday released new tools called Digg Widgets that are designed to make it easier to embed content from Digg on to other Web sites.
The software that police and enterprise security teams use to investigate wrongdoing on computers is not as secure as it should be, according to researchers with Isec Partners.
An avid PC world reader wrote: "I was particularly intrigued by the fact that after ripping my audio CD to the MP3 format in WinAmp, it would read the song info and fill in the headers."
Sony <a href="http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/sony-introduces-a-pair-o-docks-for-ipod-279697.php">unveiled</a> a pair of iPod devices Thursday: the ICF-C1iP and the ZS-S2iP, a clock radio and boom box, respectively.
Mobile phone operator Orange is expecting the iPhone to raise awareness of its mobile music services -- but it's with Sony Ericsson that it is working to market its music portal in nine European countries.
Google's global privacy counsel, Peter Fleischer, wants to see t-shirts replace the tie as standard business attire, saying the tie "constricts circulation to the brain."
Mitsubishi Electric is withdrawing from the LCD computer monitor market in favour of focusing on high-end and specialist products.
A flurry of raids and arrests in China over the last two weeks have ended what is estimated to be the world's largest piracy syndicate in operation for more than six years.
In a public mea culpa, Mozilla's chief security officer acknowledged Monday that Firefox includes the same flaw that the company called a "critical vulnerability" in Internet Explorer during a two-week ruckus over responsibility for a Windows zero-da...
A Danish security vendor is offering a free tool designed to inform users when their applications need patching.
Directory management vendor NetPro Monday beefed up its tool for handling Microsoft's Identity Lifecycle Manager with analytical reporting capabilities, auditing features and synchronization monitoring.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW