May was not a good month for geeks in Estonia.
Lower prices and the improved performance of laptops will fuel continued growth in PC sales this year and next, despite concerns a recession could be on the horizon for the U.S., market analyst Gartner predicted Thursday.
Patent reform legislation before the U.S. Congress would kill the value of patents and allow companies from other countries to steal U.S. intellectual property, a group of inventors said Thursday.
Three Republican U.S. senators on Thursday called on Congress to pass a permanent Internet tax ban before a moratorium expires Nov. 1.
The promise of virtualization technology has convinced some companies to require that most new applications be run immediately on virtual machines.
A 3D user interface, called Miramar, developed by Intel researchers during the late 1990s will be used in an upcoming release of Qwaq's Qwaq Forums collaboration tool.
Despite signs that mobile Linux is gaining momentum -- such as the launch of Motorola's Linux-based Razr2 -- and heated competition, confusion about goals and slow-moving consortiums may be hindering growth.
A group representing people with a hearing loss filed complaints with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) last month, accusing Apple of not making its iPhone compatible with hearing aids.
On Saturday, people around the world will be celebrating OneWebDay, a global Earth Day for the Internet, according to the event's organizer.
A set of newly discovered flaws in components of VMware's virtual machine software has called attention to some of the security risks associated with the practice of running virtual computers on a single system.
Google is ramping up its efforts to help specific vertical markets create more effective online advertising, using its technology to help clients highlight as many of their assets as possible to drive not only online, but also offline sales.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
Intel may be getting all the press with its Intel Developer Forum, but AMD has jumped on YouTube to claim some of the air-space back.
Nokia hopped onto the convergence phone bandwagon today with its Nokia 6301 handset which can handover a live cell phone call from a carrier's cellular network to a WiFi network. The ability to initiate or receive calls using a cell phone on a WiFi n...
Lexmark has launched a new managed print service, TotalCare, designed specially for the SMB market. The offering has been made available through a new web portal - www.mylexmark.com.au
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia