You've heard of wearing your heart on your sleeve--so how about wearing your newest tech gadget on your wrist?
Rumours of a troublesome new type of trojan program were confirmed last Thursday when two security companies issued alerts about a new threat known variously as "Trojan 55808" and "Stumbler."
British Airways PLC could follow in the footsteps of German airline Lufthansa AG following positive response to its three-month trial of in-flight broadband from Connexion by The Boeing Co. on its flights between London and New York.
Call it TiVo for your eyes and ears: The ultimate memory-enhancing hardware for geeks is at CeBIT last week, dubbed Camwear.
A power failure to a router left some St George Bank Internet banking customers unable to log on or process transactions early on Friday.
Microsoft released a "refresh" of Office 2003 beta 2 to a small number of testers last Friday, a rare move by the vendor to improve the stability of the product when it is released later this year.
321 Studios LLC has released an upgrade to its DVD copying software despite still being embroiled in a court case over the software's legality.
Despite experiencing strong take-up across all high-speed technologies, a new broadband report from the ACCC has found overall growth rates continue to hover below those recorded 12 months ago.
IT online retailer, City Software, has acquired encumbered Sydney etailer E-Store.
The Business Software Alliance has sent out a Web crawler targeting Asian users of file swapping services, according to an online news report.
A suite of devices to keep wireless gadgets operating even inside office buildings notorious for spotty coverage is being shown at CeBIT America.
Today marks the 100th day since the World Health Organization (WHO) first alerted the world to the threat of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and companies that do business in China are beginning to count the cost of the disease.
The chairman of the U.S. Senate's Judiciary Committee appears to be backtracking from a statement he made in a committee hearing Tuesday in which he advocated destroying the computers of people who download copyrighted music from the Internet.
IBM is installing wireless LANs in more than 600 Boys and Girls Clubs of America facilities across the U.S., one of its largest deployments of the 802.11b wireless networking technology so far, IBM said Wednesday.
Is there an emoticon to express your sentiment at the unveiling of a new version of an instant messaging product?
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- China: Facebook not banned, but must follow the rules
- Google AI project apes memory, programs (sort of) like a human
- Nintendo targets new health business with sleep sensor
- China's Xiaomi surges to become world's third largest smartphone vendor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW