With the release of its latest Firefox 184.108.40.206 browser, open-source software maker Mozilla claims to have fixed a number of potentially serious vulnerabilities in its flagship product.
Microsoft could pull the trigger on putting out a beta of the first service pack for Windows Vista any day, with a final release by November, sources close to the company said.
Google is developing a new search tool for cell phones that will allow users to find and purchase mobile content, including ring tones and games, according to a published report.
Google has expanded its Print Ads so that anyone subscribing to its AdWords program can purchase print advertising from a growing network of newspapers.
Hackers haven't wasted any time exploiting the airplane crash in Sao Paulo, Brazil that claimed nearly 190 deaths Tuesday, a U.S. security company said Wednesday.
Just days after claiming to have written a worm that could be used to attack Mac OS X systems, the anonymous blogger known as Infosecsellout has gone quiet.
Telstra has announced it will cease offering i-mode mobile services on December 10 this year in an effort to push more subscribers to its Next G network.
Almost 75 percent of U.S. Internet users streamed video online in May, according to a report released Tuesday by ComScore, an Internet measurement and analysis company.
A third-party vendor has already unveiled software that adds storage capabilities to Apple's popular iPhone mobile device.
Computers belonging to the U.S. government, contractors and companies in the transportation industry were hit by a targeted computer attack in July that yielded password information for hundreds of Internet and intranet Web sites, a computer security...
Yahoo net income fell year-over-year in a quarter that saw Yahoo leadership change hands amid criticism that the company failed to capitalize on the explosive growth of the search-engine advertising market.
A maker of software that simplifies getting onto public Wi-Fi hotspots is now tackling the complexity of using the network in your own home or at a friend's house.
Microsoft is working on a variety of innovative photo projects, ranging from experiments with its 3D maps offering to massive panoramic photos that users can zoom into for details.
Among the many tools that make up Adobe CS3 is a new audio-editing addition - Adobe Soundbooth CS3. Unlike most audio editors, which are designed largely for audio professionals and enthusiasts, Adobe Soundbooth CS3 was created with video in mind.
Open source tools such as Asterisk and SIP Enterprise Router are facing their biggest test yet at the University of Pennsylvania, where deployment of 15,000-seat VOIP network based on these open source IP telephony servers is rolling along.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia